Playback issues: Don't use WMP or Quicktime

Ask all tech support and help questions for playing our videos here. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE YOUR QUESTION WILL BE SOLVED!
Forum rules
First, check to make sure your file is complete by running it through RapidCRC or checking it with a torrent. If it's incomplete, the torrent will fill in the broken parts.

Don't use Quicktime, Realmedia, or WMP to play our files. Basically, they suck, and you're going to have a bad time.

Use VLC, Gom Player, or Media Player Classic with some codec packs installed.
Destroyman
I am the new #2
I am the new #2
Quote: "I can only be myself" - Kagami Arata

Playback issues: Don't use WMP or Quicktime

Post by Destroyman »

Hey, long time fan, just made an account & I thought I should tell you guys when I downloaded the SD version, I got the commentary track playing over it. Just thought I should let you guys know, keep up the awesome work! :mrgreen:
ReversedSentai
T-N Hakase

Re: Go-Busters 15-16 DC release Rising New Hero

Post by ReversedSentai »

That's probably because you're playing it with WMP. Try using a different player.
Destroyman
I am the new #2
I am the new #2
Quote: "I can only be myself" - Kagami Arata

Post by Destroyman »

ReversedSentai wrote:That's probably because you're playing it with WMP. Try using a different player.
No, Quicktime.
ReversedSentai
T-N Hakase

Post by ReversedSentai »

Destroyman wrote:
ReversedSentai wrote:That's probably because you're playing it with WMP. Try using a different player.
No, Quicktime.
Do you have VLC or Media Player Classic? Try those instead. If not, install them since Quicktime is a pretty outdated player.
neonblue2
Gabu
Favorite series: A lot
My boom: Kitties!

Post by neonblue2 »

Destroyman wrote:
No, Quicktime.
Though QuickTime does support multiple audio tracks its implementation is very strict when it comes to how a file should identify that it has multiple tracks. Both QuickTime 7 and QuickTime X show the two tracks in the file info but there's no option disable one or the other. As far as I know it's the only player that does this. All other major video players have no problems.

Return to “Playback Help”