Go-Busters 15 and 16 DC, Audio Problem

Ask all tech support and help questions for playing our videos here. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE YOUR QUESTION WILL BE SOLVED!
Forum rules
First, check to make sure your file is complete by running it through RapidCRC or checking it with a torrent. If it's incomplete, the torrent will fill in the broken parts.

Don't use Quicktime, Realmedia, or WMP to play our files. Basically, they suck, and you're going to have a bad time.

Use VLC, Gom Player, or Media Player Classic with some codec packs installed.
erikhol
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Go-Busters 15 and 16 DC, Audio Problem

Post by erikhol »

Hi. I got the Go-Busters Episode 15 and 16 Directors Cut, and upon playing it - its the audio commentary. How do you change it to the normal audio? (Or is this going to require a new Direct Download link? Thats how I got it.)
ReversedSentai
T-N Hakase

Re: Go-Busters 15 and 16 DC, Audio Problem

Post by ReversedSentai »

Try using a player that isn't WMP or Quicktime.
erikhol
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by erikhol »

ReversedSentai wrote:Try using a player that isn't WMP or Quicktime.
Thats not a solution that could work for me. Something is obviously wrong, for the commentary to be the main audio.
ReversedSentai
T-N Hakase

Post by ReversedSentai »

I'm playing it with Media Player Classic and it works fine. Which player are you using?
erikhol
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by erikhol »

ReversedSentai wrote:I'm playing it with Media Player Classic and it works fine. Which player are you using?
Windows Media Player. But did you get your copy through the torrent, or thought the Direct Download Link? Tried it on another player - same thing.
ReversedSentai
T-N Hakase

Post by ReversedSentai »

I clearly mentioned that you'll receive commentary if you play using WMP. What is that other player that you're trying to use?
erikhol
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by erikhol »

ReversedSentai wrote:I clearly mentioned that you'll receive commentary if you play using WMP. What is that other player that you're trying to use?
I tried it on the Windows Live Movie Maker (only other option, besides Quicktime). I've never had a problem with WMP, concerning this type of issue. If its just this one movie, then something is wrong with the file.
ReversedSentai
T-N Hakase

Post by ReversedSentai »

Then download a player like VLC or Media Player Classic. Nothing should be wrong with the actual file unless your download was corrupted halfway.
erikhol
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by erikhol »

ReversedSentai wrote:Then download a player like VLC or Media Player Classic. Nothing should be wrong with the actual file unless your download was corrupted halfway.
You never said wether you downloaded it from the DD link, or the torrent. Nothing seemed to go wrong with the download. I just found and tried it on Windows Media Center (don't know if thats a difference, but).
ReversedSentai
T-N Hakase

Post by ReversedSentai »

If you think something's actually wrong with your file (playback-wise), then do a CRC check to make sure your file isn't corrupted, which I don't think is the case here.

I downloaded it from torrent to answer your question.

I gave you suggestions to download new and compatible players to watch the episode. Anyone, not just you, would have commentary playing over their video if they use WMP or Quicktime. If you don't choose to try or download new players, then that's your problem.
erikhol
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by erikhol »

ReversedSentai wrote:If you think something's actually wrong with your file (playback-wise), then do a CRC check to make sure your file isn't corrupted, which I don't think is the case here.

I downloaded it from torrent to answer your question.

I gave you suggestions to download new and compatible players to watch the episode. Anyone, not just you, would have commentary playing over their video if they use WMP or Quicktime. If you don't choose to try or download new players, then that's your problem.
I don't know what a CRC whatever is. My main player has always been WMP. Every single video on this site has worked with that player -- doesn't that tell you that something screwy happened to the audio? There was even an audio problem with the last blueray release (Superhero Tainsen) - and it needed to be re-released to fix it.
ReversedSentai
T-N Hakase

Post by ReversedSentai »

I sound like a broken record, but I clearly mentioned that the commentary thing is something inevitable for anyone using WMP or Quicktime. It's not just you; there's nothing wrong with the actual audio. Download a more compatible player to play your video.
erikhol
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by erikhol »

ReversedSentai wrote:I sound like a broken record, but I clearly mentioned that the commentary thing is something inevitable for anyone using WMP or Quicktime. It's not just you; there's nothing wrong with the actual audio. Download a more compatible player to play your video.
I know that - I'm saying, isn't that something that should be fixed? Has it been suggested? Because just saying use another player, it comes off as flippent and dismissive. Is a re-release even being discussed?
ReversedSentai
T-N Hakase

Post by ReversedSentai »

No, there will be no re-release because the commentary thing is something inevitable during encoding. This isn't the only video with commentary if you play using WMP. There are others, such as the OOO DC cut of 47-48.
erikhol
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by erikhol »

ReversedSentai wrote:No, there will be no re-release because the commentary thing is something inevitable during encoding.
OK, but you guys fixed it for Super Hero Taisen. I've never encountered commentary-thing with any other releases. So it's obviously not an inevitability of encoding.

Return to “Playback Help”