Go-Busters 15 and 16 DC, Audio Problem

Ask all tech support and help questions for playing our videos here. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE YOUR QUESTION WILL BE SOLVED!
Forum rules
First, check to make sure your file is complete by running it through RapidCRC or checking it with a torrent. If it's incomplete, the torrent will fill in the broken parts.

Don't use Quicktime, Realmedia, or WMP to play our files. Basically, they suck, and you're going to have a bad time.

Use VLC, Gom Player, or Media Player Classic with some codec packs installed.
Monkeyjb1988
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Quote: Time is the fire in which we burn.

Re: Go-Busters 15 and 16 DC, Audio Problem

Post by Monkeyjb1988 »

What about on an iPhone for the movie? I downloaded 2 copies of the movie two different ways: 1080p and put on iTunes then phone and 720p directly on phone and I got what only be the commentary. How can an iPhone user fix it?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I don't know if watching it on the iphone would be worth all the hassle of conversion, but you'd probably need to find some way of selecting the one of the audio tracks. It sounds like what's going on is that apple products just combines all the audio tracks and plays them all at once.
Monkeyjb1988
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Quote: Time is the fire in which we burn.

Post by Monkeyjb1988 »

takenoko wrote:I don't know if watching it on the iphone would be worth all the hassle of conversion, but you'd probably need to find some way of selecting the one of the audio tracks. It sounds like what's going on is that apple products just combines all the audio tracks and plays them all at once.
Thank you. I'll figure something. Thanks.

Return to “Playback Help”