Garbled view with Boukenger episodes

Ask all tech support and help questions for playing our videos here. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE YOUR QUESTION WILL BE SOLVED!
Forum rules
First, check to make sure your file is complete by running it through RapidCRC or checking it with a torrent. If it's incomplete, the torrent will fill in the broken parts.

Don't use Quicktime, Realmedia, or WMP to play our files. Basically, they suck, and you're going to have a bad time.

Use VLC, Gom Player, or Media Player Classic with some codec packs installed.
Sephini
I am the new #2
I am the new #2
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Garbled view with Boukenger episodes

Post by Sephini »

Whenever I try to play a Boukenger episode, it view is all garbled and such that you can hardly see anything.
Here's a screenshot of what I mean: http://i.imgur.com/TyKG8xj.jpg

I've tried playing it in MPC, VLC and even WMP. I've also tried redownloading, via torrent and also direct download, but I always get the same.
So either theirs something with the files themselves or they require something really special to be shown correctly that I don't have (more likely).

Any help would be appreciated.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Garbled view with Boukenger episodes

Post by takenoko »

Did you check the CRC/make sure the file is complete? It looks like the file is corrupt more than anything else.
Sephini
I am the new #2
I am the new #2
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Re: Garbled view with Boukenger episodes

Post by Sephini »

Ah, yes. I used RapidCRC to check and the CRC matches. The filesize is correct too so I believe the download was successfully completed.

Edit:
Oky nvm. Apparently CCCP didn't work correctly after I had updated it without noticing it, so now after reinstalling it the screen is as is should be.
Thanks anyway for the quick reply.

Return to “Playback Help”