Decade/W Movie: Great Rider War 2010 issues

Ask all tech support and help questions for playing our videos here. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE YOUR QUESTION WILL BE SOLVED!
Forum rules
First, check to make sure your file is complete by running it through RapidCRC or checking it with a torrent. If it's incomplete, the torrent will fill in the broken parts.

Don't use Quicktime, Realmedia, or WMP to play our files. Basically, they suck, and you're going to have a bad time.

Use VLC, Gom Player, or Media Player Classic with some codec packs installed.
hamn8rjr
Infinity

Decade/W Movie: Great Rider War 2010 issues

Post by hamn8rjr »

okay, I have a grievance, but it's not about the plot or anything stupid and nuts like that. people who complain about that, well anything I wanna say to that would be violating the rules, but know I am thinking them. but anyway, my problem is the video I downloaded isn't working right. it's all jaggy like a scratched DVD. probably not the best place to file a complaint, but it just bothers me.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: Decade/W Movie: Great Rider War 2010 topic

Post by Phoenix512 »

Did you check the CRC of the file to see if it matches the one in the filename? If it isn't the same, you need to redownload it or just resume the torrent file.
hamn8rjr
Infinity

Post by hamn8rjr »

Phoenix512 wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:05 am Did you check the CRC of the file to see if it matches the one in the filename? If it isn't the same, you need to redownload it or just resume the torrent file.
I did it and it's better now. sorry, but I've also complained about how I can't hear episodes for certain DCs over the commentary. like every one for Go-Busters Beet and Stag Buster debut. sorry but why put in all that commentary and not make a version without the commentary
hamn8rjr
Infinity

Post by hamn8rjr »

but when he uses Gigant, the symbol looks like the Go-Onger symbol at 6:46
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Why don't you use a video player that doesn't do that?
hamn8rjr
Infinity

Post by hamn8rjr »

takenoko wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:48 pm Why don't you use a video player that doesn't do that?
sometimes it's not the player. something might've happened when I downloaded it the first time. but still people need to stop complaining about things not going like they wanted. I'm not a perfect example. I complain about Pokemon and Digimon. speaking of which, I'd love to see some new anime subs here, maybe for Yu-Gi-Oh!
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

hamn8rjr wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:05 pm
sometimes it's not the player. something might've happened when I downloaded it the first time. but still people need to stop complaining about things not going like they wanted. I'm not a perfect example. I complain about Pokemon and Digimon. speaking of which, I'd love to see some new anime subs here, maybe for Yu-Gi-Oh!

He's referring to the commentary track, not the glitching. Any decent media player will only play one audio track at a time, but Window Media Player is shite and plays them all at once. It's the Internet Explorer of media players. Download either MPC or GOM, those are loads better.

Return to “Playback Help”