Trying to Burn DVDs to play on my DVD Player

Ask all tech support and help questions for playing our videos here. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE YOUR QUESTION WILL BE SOLVED!
Forum rules
First, check to make sure your file is complete by running it through RapidCRC or checking it with a torrent. If it's incomplete, the torrent will fill in the broken parts.

Don't use Quicktime, Realmedia, or WMP to play our files. Basically, they suck, and you're going to have a bad time.

Use VLC, Gom Player, or Media Player Classic with some codec packs installed.
Akari
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR Faiz/Ryukendo
2nd Favorite Series: GARO
Dreamy: Yuria Haga(Mari/Mio)
Favorite Actor?: Shouma Yamamoto
Favorite Band: JAM Project
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Tokusatsu!!
Quote: Ultimate Ryukendo! Raijin!

Trying to Burn DVDs to play on my DVD Player

Post by Akari »

I have been trying to find a good program to use to burn my Kiva AVI files onto a DVD+R (4.3GB) in order to play them on my DVD Player. However, I am running into the problem using DVDFlick that some episodes burn fine and others the sound if slowed down to where it sounds like the devil is speaking. I have no problem with video but the audio is random at best. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt match the lips of the person speaking and sometimes it is the devil voice. I am just trying to find a good program to burn the AVI files onto a DVD in order to play them for my friends and family on our home DVD player, since we cant all sit in front of the computer screen.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks to guile_bio for his help with the sig and gif
typhoon_2099
IXA
Favorite series: MagiRanger
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Re: Trying to Burn DVDs to play on my DVD Player

Post by typhoon_2099 »

You could try Nero, I had that on my last PC and it was great for building DVDs. Not sure how much it costs but I'm sure there are methods on the internet available to acquire it for free...
neal

Post by neal »

use devede for windows (free) then just drag the videos into the program, and encode to an iso to burn, or video structure to burn.

It lets u make menus and lots of stuff........audio and video are also in synch

mebius!!!!
lostinbrave
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by lostinbrave »

So you know most dvd players, that are fairly new, can play avi's straight from the disk. I know mine can, and its 7 years old. Works for DVD and CD so I suggest trying with a cd first since cd are still a bit pricey.
ImageImage

Return to “Playback Help”