HD Playback issues

Ask all tech support and help questions for playing our videos here. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE YOUR QUESTION WILL BE SOLVED!
Forum rules
First, check to make sure your file is complete by running it through RapidCRC or checking it with a torrent. If it's incomplete, the torrent will fill in the broken parts.

Don't use Quicktime, Realmedia, or WMP to play our files. Basically, they suck, and you're going to have a bad time.

Use VLC, Gom Player, or Media Player Classic with some codec packs installed.
DarkKiva
Favorite series: Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: DekaRanger
Dreamy: -looks thru Book-
Favorite Actor?: Crispin Freeman
Favorite Band: Dir En Grey
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Gackt?

Re: HD Playback issues

Post by DarkKiva »

Azazel wrote:
takenoko wrote:Why are you asking? 100% of the PS3 people said they are not having any issues
Blame Triple M
DarkKiva wrote:Azazel, didn't you say that you've tried working on the regular SD videos of Shinkenger and All Riders vs Daishocker to work for HD because that maybe the problem.
Say what, that doesnt even make sense, Shinkenger comes from HD caps from HD TV, All Rider was from a Blu-Ray, so no idea what you mean by SD at all
DarkKiva wrote:I'm not saying you done something wrong with them, maybe the codec you've tried using isn't compatible with Xbox 360.
its the same codec, x.264/h.264, so unless microsoft have done something stupid (which is highly probable), I cant see it being an issue

DarkKiva wrote:I just use the extender for Windows Media Player 11 I've tried using Tveristy and such but it wouldn't work for me and I'm running Windows XP and using the Windows XP version of TVersity.
no idea what that is meant to mean, is that some sort of streaming program for the xbox?
I'm sorry about previous post I made...I check back on your Status of HD files on one of your threads. The xbox360 Extender aka Media Center Extender which you can get from the Xbox website or the official microsoft website to download. Like I said I configured Open Library Sharing on Windows Media Player so it can accept my Xbox 360 to stream videos from the PC to the game console. Like I said I don't know what's causing the problem with the console to know play the video. Only Media Center with Transcode360 works but it lags due to a network congestion and I have to leave it pause until the video data is fully downloaded.
Edit: I tried replaying it and leaves it be and only the audio is playing but video remains to be black.
Azazel wrote:
DarkKiva wrote:The regular HD cappers that did episode 43 and before in HD has been working 100% no delay it works 100% but its only the recent HD episodes that you guys released in HD is that isn't compatible with the Xbox360.
I think it was after 43 that I switched encoding programs, I might have a stray setting, which is why I'm asking where the problem is lying at the moment, I've adjusted a setting in x.264 codec so it might be fine with the next one, its not an easy problem to find as for the most part it works fine on one system but the other isnt.
I'm not an expert when it comes to Encoding programs. I'm deeply sorry that I can't give you any technical issues with the episode all I could provide you is the visual and hearing errors I notice from trying to watch the recent HD episodes of Shinkenger.
I am the NEW Dark Kiva bow down to me!
Now Now fangirls you all will get a chance with teh Alucard! <3
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
My boom: Devil Z

Post by XIII »

ill be using revised settings on Shinken 48 when it comes time to encode it, its strange that a small stray setting caused such a blip in the console hardware, I guess microsoft use a strange decoder that cant handle h.264 properly, which doesnt really suprise me

So it just seems to be xbox users that are having issues, all but one person can play the HD's on the PS3, i suspect it might just be that persons console thats having issues
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
DarkKiva
Favorite series: Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: DekaRanger
Dreamy: -looks thru Book-
Favorite Actor?: Crispin Freeman
Favorite Band: Dir En Grey
My boom: Gackt?

Post by DarkKiva »

Azazel wrote:ill be using revised settings on Shinken 48 when it comes time to encode it, its strange that a small stray setting caused such a blip in the console hardware, I guess microsoft use a strange decoder that cant handle h.264 properly, which doesnt really suprise me

So it just seems to be xbox users that are having issues, all but one person can play the HD's on the PS3, i suspect it might just be that persons console thats having issues
Alright, thanks. I guess I go download the SD version of All Riders vs Daishocker. :P
I am the NEW Dark Kiva bow down to me!
Now Now fangirls you all will get a chance with teh Alucard! <3
starboy99nine
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa

Post by starboy99nine »

cutie honey the live 1
cutie honey the live 17-final

except 22 for some reason....
XIII
The Conspiracy

Post by XIII »

erm, I'm not interested in the SD files of anything, thats a different issue completely
Squall
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Rider-Man!
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: Hana
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Squall »

All-Rider HD works fine on PS3.

I downloaded the Shinkenger HDs too.
I'll text when I get home.
OtakuGangsta
Kamen Rider of The Hood
Quote: Go Fuck Yourself, Kisamayatsu!!!

Post by OtakuGangsta »

I would say CRC the files to see if you fully downloaded the files because I know some of my files don't work if the CRC don't match. If the crc match I would say try & download them again.
arelarus

Post by arelarus »

For All Riders HD, it's no problem na.... :D
Wolzard Fire

Post by Wolzard Fire »

In terms of the PS3, keep in mind there are 2 ways to play the videos. Each method has there own compatabilty. (Don't have 360, so i don't know how that works. :p). You either have the PS3 Media Server which plays wirelessly from your PC to PS3 (You need a really good signal or PC in order to play HD with no problem. On the plus side, it's the only way to play mkv files. :p), or you can play it from the PS3 Hard Drive / external drive formatted on FAT32 (Mentioned these together because it's pretty much the same compatabilty. :p). In terms of the HDD/External, the movie plays fine. I also have Firmware 3.15. Can't use media server in my house, thats becuase my PC is crap thou. >_< Hope this helps out a bit. :) And thanks for everything guys !! :D
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Saejima Kouga »

I'm getting confused a bit (trying to read this from my phone). Does media center allow the all riders blu-ray file to play/stream to 360 and work ok?
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

Checked Shin 44-47 on PS3. All episodes work fine.
Adam_Strange
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "In the not to distant future..."

Post by Adam_Strange »

The latest Shinkenger doesn't play on my 360, I dont get an error or anything.

but with All Rider vs Great Shocker I get an error message.
XIII
The Conspiracy

Post by XIII »

and that error message is....
Rowen-Kei
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva

Post by Rowen-Kei »

Didn't have any problems with those on my PS3. Mmm.. now its time to go watch All Riders AGAIN.
Kabuto
Infinity

Post by Kabuto »

Code: Select all

"Unplayable Content"
"Can't play this content because it may not be supported. For more info, go to http://www.xbox.com/support.
STATUS code 69-C00D119A"
a little research it might be an issue with the audio.[/color]

Return to “Playback Help”