Having a problem with 555 eps 44-50

Ask all tech support and help questions for playing our videos here. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE YOUR QUESTION WILL BE SOLVED!
Forum rules
First, check to make sure your file is complete by running it through RapidCRC or checking it with a torrent. If it's incomplete, the torrent will fill in the broken parts.

Don't use Quicktime, Realmedia, or WMP to play our files. Basically, they suck, and you're going to have a bad time.

Use VLC, Gom Player, or Media Player Classic with some codec packs installed.
bobgoesw00t
Boyz boyz boyz
Favorite series: Survivor
2nd Favorite Series: AFV
Dreamy: Hikari Netto/Kyouhei
Favorite Actor?: Milla Jovovich
Favorite Band: I have too many atm
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Greyskyshippinh
Quote: Squadala, we're off!!!!!

Having a problem with 555 eps 44-50

Post by bobgoesw00t »

Ok, I'm almost done watching Kamen Rider Faiz, and I HAVE LOVED IT WITH A PASSION SO FAR (even though the one character is a freaking dick head, you all know who I'm talking about xD), and now I'm facing a problem that kinda prevents me from watching the last few episodes. I started to watch episode 44 the other day and when I opened the file, I found out the aspect ration of the video was "squished", as if something was squeezing the top and bottom of the video towards the middle. At First I thought it was only with that episode, but I was wrong, because when I opened episodes 45-50 they were all "squished" like the 44 was. So I'm just wondering if there's a way to fix the video being like that in ANYWAY at all, and if it helps, I've been watching the show with the VLC Media Player program and the other episodes haven't been "squished". If anyone could help me I would be truly great full because I REALLY want to finish watching this show that I've become addicted to.
DERP DER HERPITY DERP
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: Having a problem with 555 eps 44-50

Post by Phoenix512 »

Next time when you have a problem with playback, please don't post it in the series thread but in Playback forum in Tech Support.

The answer is in this thead.

http://tvnihon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=100
bobgoesw00t
Boyz boyz boyz
Favorite series: Survivor
2nd Favorite Series: AFV
Dreamy: Hikari Netto/Kyouhei
Favorite Actor?: Milla Jovovich
Favorite Band: I have too many atm
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Greyskyshippinh
Quote: Squadala, we're off!!!!!

Re: Having a problem with 555 eps 44-50

Post by bobgoesw00t »

sorry, i didn't know we had a tech support section (i'm kind of a clutz xD) and thanks for the link!
DERP DER HERPITY DERP

Return to “Playback Help”