Ratings Poll: Kamen Rider Kabuto

Because having more riders than a Sentai team can be good.
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Hibiki | Kabuto | Den-O >

What did you think of Kabuto?

☆☆☆☆☆ The Strongest
55%
☆☆☆☆ To the top
26%
☆☆☆ La men
12%
☆☆ Worm
3%
☆ Convoluted time travel story
5%

Total votes: 77
GaMa7
Favorite series: Keitai Sousakan 7
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Nexus
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Drawing Comics
Quote: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before".
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gamaseven/?hl=it

Re: Ratings Poll: Kamen Rider Kabuto

Post by GaMa7 »

I'd say 3 out of 5. A great series but what stuck with me was the fabulous design and the main character. I liked how different Tendo was, he never seemed annoying to me: it was fun to see such an overpowered character and it was interesting to see how new enemies would deal with him to overcome such invincibility. The other characters probably really weren't up to the challenge to be on the same spot of such a character but Kagami wasn't bad in his evolution to become as a Rider while I would have preferred a different way of doing it, especially about the plot regarding his father but yeah, we know about the big flaws of Kabuto storywise. The show was a feast for the eyes: the suits looked gorgeous, sharing some elements to make it look like a proper variation on an experimental system. The cast-off became a gimmick soon and it was too bad, the armored form really was used in some interesting way in some episodes. The effects were cool and the clock-up always delivered such nice fights! Hyper Kabuto was pretty cool, menacing but really seemed too powerful in the hands of a genious like Tendo at the start, being able to obliterate everything. But yeah as usual the story bogs it down to keep it's flow. I was expecting a nice Tendou vs Kagami showdown but when it occured...meh. In the end, I really liked the series but like Boukenger (coincidence due to the shows airing at the same time?) there was so much wasted potential.
Final Finish
I am the new #2
I am the new #2
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim,Ex
Favorite Actor?: Henry Cavill
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Post by Final Finish »

Kabuto is the best rider series.
I love everything about it.
I even liked the second half. It had more dramatic moments to it which I loved.
Overall it is 5 for me
starz8099
There are five lights!
There are five lights!

Post by starz8099 »

kamen rider kabuto 01-18 link not working

Return to “Kamen Rider Kabuto”