Favourite Kabuto Character

Because having more riders than a Sentai team can be good.
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Hibiki | Kabuto | Den-O >
HyperZeronos
Infinity
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Den-O

Favourite Kabuto Character

Post by HyperZeronos »

Which character do you like in Kamen Rider Kabuto? I like Souji Tendo because he looks cool when he appears in front of Kagami to save him from Worms. His Henshin is also really cool.
The climax will never end...
クライマックスはいつまでも続く...
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Saejima Kouga »

I like Tendou for his seemingly flawless fighting style, and his ability to do...everything. He usually remained calm and cool--and that's important with his line of work.

I also like Misaki. A strong female lead is something that a show or dorama must have, and she did nicely.
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.
Bauffie
Save the life
Dreamy: Nakatsu Shuichi
Favorite Actor?: Matsuyama Kenichi
Favorite Band: Gazette
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Hayami's trendy hat

Post by Bauffie »

Saejima Kouga wrote:He usually remained calm and cool
Hah What I like about Tendou is when he's not calm and rational like the time he went berserked because he thought Juka liked a guy. xD

My favorite has to be Kagami. He started as someone relatively powerless and he climbed up to being a fascinating hero. When he was TheBee, I thought it was the greatest thing that could happen but I was wrong. Gatack was just so much more. Kagami is funny, friendly(no wonder some run after him to become his friend), strong and hot. One thing I didn't like was that he didn't keep the long coat that he had at the beginning(it's so freaking stylish!). He ended up wearing some black coat that I didn't particularly like. :3 Does Kagami's grandpa count as Kagami as well? xD
Liner_Form
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Too creepy to answer
Favorite Actor?: Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Favorite Band: Maroon 5

Post by Liner_Form »

I personally like Tsurugi the best (although not until the end). At first, I found him annoying because he was cold and only cared about killing the worms. Him being a worm kind of made it ironic, sort of funny and sad at the same time. Over the series, he became more sincere and kindhearted (if the reason was his obsession with Misaki, I don't know). I found it sad that he couldn't be with Misaki, but I found Episode 46 to be heartbreaking, sacrificing himself to destroy most of the Worms.
guile_bio
Crossing a Millennium
Favorite Band: Weezer
Alignment: Neutral

Post by guile_bio »

Yaguruma is my favorite out of all. SMILE....SMILE.
Liner_Form
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Too creepy to answer
Favorite Actor?: Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Favorite Band: Maroon 5

Post by Liner_Form »

Pre-Kick Hopper Yaguruma or Kick Hopper Yaguruma?
guile_bio
Crossing a Millennium
Favorite Band: Weezer
Alignment: Neutral

Post by guile_bio »

Liner_Form wrote:Pre-Kick Hopper Yaguruma or Kick Hopper Yaguruma?
Both.
ShinmeiSuzaku
Robo's Birthday

Post by ShinmeiSuzaku »

Well, I cant Hate on Tendou, he might've been the over comfident type, but his character did show some growth and change with time. But Second favorite character would be a tie between Kagami and Daisuke.
Kagami becuase at first, he appeared like he was likely going to become Kabuto, but got totally fucked out of the deal. Then when he got the TheBee Zector I kept jumping up "Kagami's finally a Rider!" He was a great TheBee at that, but proved himself a great friend when he gave it up for Tendou. Then he proved himself a more worthy Rider than all the others especially when he tamed the Gatack Zector. His only flaws came when he was too blind to see Tendou was really the good guy when he appeared to have Turned.
Daisuke brought a new element of Comedy to the Season. At first looking a little of the serious type was esily distroid when he proved himself a womanizer of sorts. Doing their make up probably got him off, lol. Though his Rider Forms were my least favorite of the entire series, and he did have a lot of limited appearances compared to all the others. The episode when all the other Riders ganged up on him after thinking he was a worm really made me feel sorry for the guy. T_T
Cyberman
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Post by Cyberman »

Tendou is my fave character because i love his cool casual fashions, great phrase from his grandmother, Snob attitude and really good at make food which make me hungry :shock:. ALSO HE KICK ALL RIDERS 'S ASS lol
HyperZeronos
Infinity
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Den-O

Post by HyperZeronos »

Does anyone like Kageyama (PunchHopper, TheBee)? He's not that bad though he fooled Yaguruma. :D He's pretty intellegent, and his coat looks nice.
The climax will never end...
クライマックスはいつまでも続く...
ShinmeiSuzaku
Robo's Birthday

Post by ShinmeiSuzaku »

HyperZeronos wrote:Does anyone like Kageyama (PunchHopper, TheBee)? He's not that bad though he fooled Yaguruma. :D He's pretty intellegent, and his coat looks nice.
Meh, Kageyama was actually my least favorite rider. I didnt care much for him as TheBee...he looked more like someone who anyone could get to play their game.
As PunchHopper he was worthless to me. Just Yaguruma's side kick. Though I was a tad bit sad the way he died...
Bauffie
Save the life
Dreamy: Nakatsu Shuichi
Favorite Actor?: Matsuyama Kenichi
Favorite Band: Gazette
My boom: Hayami's trendy hat

Post by Bauffie »

I thought the Hopper Brothers were a nice addition to the Rider collection of Kabuto. They were really weird but they can be so entertaining.
-Yaguruma eats Aniki ramen and Kageyama eats Ototo ramen.
-Yaguruma falls in love. Kageyama doesn't like it. Lovely, just lovely. xD
-Tendou asks them to help but sees them in chains. He becomes speechless at the moment and leaves angrily. "I was a fool for thinking a second that I could ask them for help." xD I love that part.
-No triple rider kick if Yaguruma didn't come back. Ah, such a memorable Triple Rider kick.
-Their fighting styles were great. I liked to see them fight against the Cassis worm on their own.
-Their ending was touching. Well, rather sad.
Ultimate Garo

Post by Ultimate Garo »

hmm..well its pretty hard to chose there are some fantastic characters in Kamen Rider Kabuto, but I would have to either choose Yagurama{when he was TheBee} OR Tendou for reasons is because Tendou is well...HES COOL:D his fighting style his personality it all rocks(most of you should get what I mean:D) but for Yagurama well...he was calm and cool like Tendou for a while but still, his entrance at the beginning made me like him but then again when his brain went combust and he became Kick Hopper(which is cool) it lowered my choice of favourite character.
chibiyuri
Adventure
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Dreamy: Tendou Souji
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: AAA, I am Ghost
My boom: Toku

Post by chibiyuri »

Souji Tendou for me, every time he appeared on screen, he in one way or another brought a smile to my face. I really loved his grandmothers saying she told him ^_^
Kamen Rider Aranu
Mega
Favorite series: OOO
2nd Favorite Series: W
Dreamy: Kizoku Kodomo[Aranu]
Favorite Actor?: Matt Smith
Favorite Band: Alice Cooper
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Super Sentai
Quote: "Henshin."

Post by Kamen Rider Aranu »

I like Daisuke because of his flirtation towards girls

I like Tsurugi because of his ignorance towards his own culture.

I like Kagami because he shares the same name with one of my Bleach character's sword..and you know...the determination

But Tendou...he's just freaking awsome. His quotes...or his grandmother's...are so deep.
ImageImage

Return to “Kamen Rider Kabuto”