RyuKenDo Final Special Released

Fun is the Key! But it's Takara, not Bandai!
Forum rules
Wiki Link
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

RyuKenDo Final Special Released

Post by XIII »

Where does all this RyuKenDo stuff keep coming from,

Another RyuKenDo helping today in the form of (maybe) the final RyuKenDo special, this time we meet the Jamanga generals in their recap of their lives before departing for the Sanzu River,

And as an added bonus, creditless versions of all the opening and ending songs is included in this fine release

Shall we celebrate the final closure of RyuKenDo, or do we keep the candle burning encase there is more RyuKenDo, you can never be too sure with this show,

Any way enjoy
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
My boom: Ultra Seven

Re: RyuKenDo Final Special Released

Post by Battra »

Hmmm nothing like watching a bunch of villains play the game of Life, so if they're departing to the Sanzu River does this mean they're going to show up in Shinkenger. :lol:
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
Zantra

Post by Zantra »

Is this special the Twin Edge God GekiRyuKen Version special, that we never got? Or is it something completely different? Because, I know that TV-Nihon subbed the Madan Gunman (Magna) Ryuguno special, and the people on the message boards started clamoring for the GekiRyuKen special to be subbed, but it never happened. Unless that is what this final special is. I guess not many people watched Ryukendo, because the tracker is downloading at the very high speed of 5kb/sec when I usually get almost 400kb/sec from Tv-Nihon. It could also be the time of day, now that I think about it...
XIII
The Conspiracy

Post by XIII »

perhaps you should read the first post for what this is about, i do tell you what it is
Zantra

Post by Zantra »

Well truth be told, if it wasn't going so slowly, I would know by now. And, nobody has shown any interest towards posting these in the DDLs forum, so the Tracker is the only way to find out. And, frankily, you kind of make it sound like this is some mysterious third special on the front page of the site.
XIII
The Conspiracy

Post by XIII »

i see 61 seeds on the torrent so i dont think it is going that slow, and ddls will be up when they are up, its not polite to moan about speeds either.
Front Page wrote:And the last disc special which includes the non-credit op/ed from the RyuKenDo CD. I won't spoil the contents, but if you're a RyuKenDo fan, let's just say it gives a little epilogue for the series
its not mysterious, its just saying its the final special off the last disc, I gave a quick synop of what this is about in the first post, how can this be confusing, its fairly straight forward, i dont get why you are so confuesed
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Zantra wrote:Is this special the Twin Edge God GekiRyuKen Version special, that we never got?
Never heard of it
JustiFan
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by JustiFan »

Well I'll be...

Amazing stuff. Coincidentally I'm working my way through Ryukendo at the moment, so these new things have come at just the right time.

My sincerest thanks and appreciation to everyone responsible for bringing these to the masses. No other way to put it: you guys rock! 8)
Wild Goose
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com

Post by Wild Goose »

Wow. Just wow.

As a noob who's just finished Ryukendo (albeit from local DVDs), this was a great series. Didn't take itself at all seriously and wasn't afraid to poke fun at itself, and all in all a very fulfilling conclusion.

...incidentally, the staff may be interested to know that there is a local company in Malaysia selling bootlegged DVDs of Decade with TV-Nihon subs.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Wild Goose wrote:...incidentally, the staff may be interested to know that there is a local company in Malaysia selling bootlegged DVDs of Decade with TV-Nihon subs.
Not really. All I can tell you is, don't buy them, tell other people not to buy them. Point them to our website, since it's supposed to be free
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

Having them arrive on that miniature train must have been a humbling experience for the proud Jamanga generals.

Oh Rock Crimson, when will you ever learn?
+Kardboard+
7X
Favorite series: Love them All!
Favorite Actor?: Me.
Favorite Band: Do As Infinity
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: boom

Post by +Kardboard+ »

HAHAHAAHHA oh man this is beautiful ahahahahahah

I must have this version of the Game of Life ahahahahahaha JackMoon is bloody hilarious here hahaha

Thanks TV-Nihon!
Only slightly mobile phone-obsessed.
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by PHurricane »

That special...was hilarious. From riding the kiddie train into purgatory to the mimic contest, I couldn't stop laughing. Also, JackMoon's characterization was so off it was comical. And DaiMaOu showing up at the end acting all sheepish - very cute.

I'd buy a Jamanga version of the Game of Life. It looked fun!

Return to “Madan Senki RyuKenDo”