Heartfelt drama about a sexy voice and a robo
Forum rules
Wiki Link
Bobo827
Number 6
Number 6

Question about extended DVD episodes

Post by Bobo827 »

Hi, Sexy Voice & Robo is one of my all-time favorite dramas, I'm really thankful for your subs. I was wondering which episodes of the show have extended versions on the dvd? Is it only episodes 1, 2, and 7 - the ones you translated? cdjapan says that all 11 episodes have extra footage.

I'm considering buying the boxset, but $170 for an 11-episode series for dvds that don't play in my region is a bit steep. Thanks for any help with this info.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Question about extended DVD episodes

Post by takenoko »

I have the boxset. I haven't watched them all, but I do think all the episodes have a little extra footage. I wish I had more time to revisit the series and maybe do a version 2 for it.

It just makes me sad that the series is such an underrated gem.
Bobo827
Number 6
Number 6

Post by Bobo827 »

I like to think of it as a series with a cult following :lol: It's not a particularly happy series, at times veers into slice-of-life territory, and Robo is probably annoying and creepy to a lot of people. Still, I've watched at least 150 jdramas since, and Sexy Voice is still in my top 5.

If you eventually decide to sub the other eps, please message me if you need any help with it (I don't understand Japanese, but stuff like timing or figuring out where the extra footage is, etc.). Cheers and thanks for the info, takenoko :D
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

We did translate all 11 episodes. They're in a batch file on the tracker.

Return to “Sexy Voice and Robo”