7X
Favorite series: Go-Onger
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Takeshi Kitano
Favorite Band: Momoiro Clover Z
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: MLB
Quote: "Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool." -Isaiah 1:18

Re: 10 years after promo

Post by BuraddoRun »

So I ordered the Blu-Ray from CDJapan. The thing is, I've got auto-Paypal-pay set up with them at the click of a button. I have an extra click to choose shipping, which I usually do through Fed-Ex (fast and trackable). But the thing I bought prior to the Blu-Ray didn't have Fed-Ex avaialble due to size, so I went cheap with SAL (slow and not trackable), so when I excitedly did my clicks to place my order of Deka, I forgot to change my shipping choice, and since I paid with Paypal, it's not refundable/changeable.

Sigh...so I have to wait like an extra 3 weeks after it's released before my Blu-Ray actually arrives. :(

But...I'm still excited! :)
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

The movie's not even out yet. How can you not be able to change the shipping order before then? Sounds like kind of a rubbish policy to me.

Edit: you're also getting ripped off:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00XMZIO4O/
7,832 at Amazon with 1,100 yen Amazon shipping. How much shipping are you paying?
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

CD Japan has it listed as 9800 yen plus 700 SAL so.... yeah dude, cancel your order.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Sweet. This is going to be good.
BuraddoRun
7X
Favorite series: Go-Onger
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Takeshi Kitano
Favorite Band: Momoiro Clover Z
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: MLB
Quote: "Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool." -Isaiah 1:18

Post by BuraddoRun »

Lunagel wrote:CD Japan has it listed as 9800 yen plus 700 SAL so.... yeah dude, cancel your order.
Yeah, that's what I paid. I guess I should have looked at my options before jumping the gun. I've ordered a lot from CDJapan and some of the prices are comparable to Amazon, but not this time.

But yeah, they clearly state that if you pay via Paypal you can't cancel the order, because the payment goes through immediately. If I had paid by CC then I could cancel because they wouldn't have charged me until it ships.

Well, lesson learned.

Return to “Tokusou Sentai DekaRanger”