Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

DekaRanger Movie released

Post by takenoko »

Wiki: http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Tokusou_Se ... ast_Action

Wow, a Sentai movie that's 40 minutes. That's almost twice the length of the average Sentai movie.

Rewatching this was a nostalgic experience. It's just fun to see the DekaRangers back in action again. I still wish we saw a bit more of DekaGold though.

Plus, there's a fuck ton of cameos. Probably most notable is that they got 2 of the 3 commanders from DaiRanger back for this movie. I wonder why they didn't get Nishi Rintaro, since he's still an active member on the toku scene.

Shida Mirai, the little girl at the beginning, later did the voices for a few Ghibli movie heroines.

They've got Yamamoto Azusa and Fukuzumi Mio back to play aliens in human form. And if you look carefully at the food cart scene, you can see the DekaRanger suit actors. They're all wearing colors to show which DekaRanger they play.

I might edit in some stuff about the manga here. Yeah, there was a manga adaptation, which had quite a few changes.
Monkeyjb1988
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Quote: Time is the fire in which we burn.

Re: DekaRanger Movie released

Post by Monkeyjb1988 »

Thank you so much for releasing it. Looks great in HD and still one of Sentai's greatest films.

Return to “Tokusou Sentai DekaRanger”