Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Acceltector?

Post by takenoko »

Does anyone remember how fairly this thing was shared? Like how many times did each member get to wear it?
zeta_gundam
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Re: Acceltector?

Post by zeta_gundam »

Red - Tasks 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 17, 18, 39, 42, 43
Blue - Tasks 13, 15, 25, 35, 38
Black - Tasks 16, 45, 46, 48
Yellow - Tasks 14, 32
Pink - Tasks 12, 22, 26, 37
Silver - Versus special

That's all I caught through speed watching the entire series (49 episodes in 1 and a half hours lol).
Digifiend
Gabu

Re: Acceltector?

Post by Digifiend »

I've just watched Boukenger, and Silver also had the acceltector in one of the 30 Sentai Encyclopedia entries, asking if he could have it as his personal power up.
Powered Protector
Task 41
This is Masumi's seventh time starting the segment.
Song: "Fiveman, Ai no Thema" (ファイブマン、愛のテーマ, Faibuman, Ai no Tēma?, "Fiveman, Theme of Love") performed by Kenji Suzuki
The team looks at Sentai's first "Powered Protector" (強化プロテクター, Kyōka Purotekutā?) armor, Chikyuu Sentai Fiveman's Five Tector armor. They also look at Denji Sentai Megaranger's Mega Tector armor, which was worn once during Denji Sentai Megaranger VS Carranger and the first one to wear a Powered Protector, DynaBlack's Battle Tector Armor from Kagaku Sentai Dynaman. At the end of the clip, Eiji (as BoukenSilver) asks if he could keep the Accel Tector for himself. When the rest of the team says goodbye, Eiji asks, once again, Satoru (who turned around) if he could keep the Accel Tector.
Also, Black DIDN'T use it in Task 48 - he used the Dual Crusher unmorphed instead!

Sorry for necroposting.

Return to “GoGo Sentai Boukenger”