New Garo Project?

This is the story of a gold wolf furry and his adventure with all his friends
dat20091
Go Go!
Quote: "Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope..."

Re: New Garo Project?

Post by dat20091 »

This is awesome :)
I like both the original and the new cast
but the old casts gives more nostalgia
Since they were the original cast that was in the show I grew to love so much.

And honestly on the whole talk about the CGI suits,
At first it looked out of place but after a while it doesn't look bad at all
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

I want a show all about Tsubasa. He can be a total shithead to everyone while being told off by his little sister, and that's more than enough to fill an entire series in my mind. It'd be a sitcom!
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

So this Zero project is a thing? I've seen people talking about it for a while, but no big fanfare about it.\

If it is true, then that's great though.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Did you not read the first page of this topic? It's a real thing.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I guess the problem right now is that I don't see any official information about it, so there's not that much to say. I've seen some people release some info, but I don't know what the source of it is.

For now I'm just watching this page: http://garo-project.jp/ZERO/
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Phoenix512 wrote:Did you not read the first page of this topic? It's a real thing.
I did read the page. How else would I know about the link? As I said, mentioning of a single link without any other information doesn't really confirm anything. Due to my inability to read any Japanese, I am simply inquiring as to whether or not anything else has been confirmed via any other media, such as twitter or on 2chan.

Thanks Take. I guess I'll just hold out for a front page post when some stuff gets released.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

>Castastrophe it's a real thing

dat20091
Go Go!
Quote: "Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope..."

Post by dat20091 »

Dragonfan wrote:Amemiya said that the original cast was graduated with Makai Senki and Soukoku no maryu. I am so glad that he lied.
It might be only Rei (Ray Fujita) from the original cast in this. Since it's really on the short end for details
but then again there might be other returnigna ctors
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT

Post by Catastrophe »

Thanks kaiser. Something like that makes my day.

I'm opting for a Rei only appearance. It's be good to explore just him in a new environment. Kind of like Red Requiem did with Kouga, except we already knew a lot about Kouga, this can be used for Rei to maybe explore some of his background we aren't clear on.
Dragonfan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dragonfan »

dat20091 wrote:
Dragonfan wrote:Amemiya said that the original cast was graduated with Makai Senki and Soukoku no maryu. I am so glad that he lied.
It might be only Rei (Ray Fujita) from the original cast in this. Since it's really on the short end for details
but then again there might be other returnigna ctors
I said that because, first Tougen no fue, and now this, they are obviosly not graduated, thankfully.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Catastrophe wrote:Thanks kaiser. Something like that makes my day.
You're welcome :D
Orcen
Number 6
Number 6

Post by Orcen »

It's really great to see they will keep expanding the original garo stories. Nothing against yami wo terasu, but I really enjoy the old feeling the original series had, the kids on the training fields, the makai community living the old way, almost living in another, older time.

I'll be looking forward to this Zero story, and I really hope we can get a new Kouga movie, or better then, another series.
silentstar01
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: GARO
Dreamy: Sakuta Ryusei
Favorite Actor?: Matsuzaka Tori
Favorite Band: Arashi!!!
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Ryusei/Tomoko

Post by silentstar01 »

^.^ Yay! More Garo!

I like the fact that while Garo is supposed about the titular character, there are spin-offs devoted to other characters--first Tougen, now this.

Maybe Kouga (and Kaoru) will be part of this...even a cameo would be good.... ::crosses fingers::
Visit my tumblr.....

http://akinosora01.tumblr.com/

Image "I will decide your fate!"
Alessar
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryousei
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: K-Dramas
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Alessar »

silentstar01 wrote:^.^ Yay! More Garo!

I like the fact that while Garo is supposed about the titular character, there are spin-offs devoted to other characters--first Tougen, now this.
It's kind of the Buffy factor. BTVS was supposed to be about Buffy but she had this circle of really close friends around her, and there was someone to relate to for everyone. It's the same in other shows too, Sailor Moon for instance, there's a favorite senshi for everyone. I have to say though that as far as a main character show that grows toward ensemble, Kouga is a really stalwart and very likeable lead. If anything I think he just keeps getting better.
silentstar01
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: GARO
Dreamy: Sakuta Ryusei
Favorite Actor?: Matsuzaka Tori
Favorite Band: Arashi!!!
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Ryusei/Tomoko

Post by silentstar01 »

Alessar wrote:
silentstar01 wrote:^.^ Yay! More Garo!

It's kind of the Buffy factor. BTVS was supposed to be about Buffy but she had this circle of really close friends around her, and there was someone to relate to for everyone. It's the same in other shows too, Sailor Moon for instance, there's a favorite senshi for everyone. I have to say though that as far as a main character show that grows toward ensemble, Kouga is a really stalwart and very likeable lead. If anything I think he just keeps getting better.
With you 100% on Kouga getting better and better comment.

(Off-topic: Never saw Buffy, but will check it out!)
Visit my tumblr.....

http://akinosora01.tumblr.com/

Image "I will decide your fate!"

Return to “Garo”