The Truth Behind Ryosei Konishi/Kouga Leaving The Series...?

This is the story of a gold wolf furry and his adventure with all his friends
Zaruba
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Dragonball
Favorite Band: Metallica
My boom: Garo

Re: The Truth Behind Ryosei Konishi/Kouga Leaving The Series

Post by Zaruba »

MissTokuLover wrote:
Zaruba wrote:Well its not far fetched for him to go back in the timeline since he's going back from Yami with this new season.
the problem with that is he personally wasn't even involved in the production of YwTM and neither is he involved with the new YwTM movie. I remember someone here mentioned before that YwTM seemed like just a 'side job' that he gave his subordinates to do, and I sort of kind see that...so I'm not sure whether YwTM actually matters to Keita all that much...he doesn't seem like he's really that interested in it, even though he was the one who gave it the green light in the first place. So I don't think YwTM really counts towards what Keita himself wants, considering he is not involved in both YwTM projects.

True but what we gather he allowed Yami and it is canon to the story is it not? Hey I like to think its not lol.

I'm still holding out hope that he will go back and close out the gap between Makai Senki and No Hana. Who knows what his intentions are and what is truly going on behind the scenes.
MissTokuLover
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: The Truth Behind Ryosei Konishi/Kouga Leaving The Series

Post by MissTokuLover »

Well we do have that bizarre 'Soukoku no Maryu' film that took place sometime in between Makai Senki and Makai no Hana on the timeline...

Don't get me wrong, I do wish they will make another full season or at least a movie centered around Kouga just to fill the gap in the timeline between Soukoku no Maryu and Makai no Hana. It would be nice to see a wedding for Kouga & Kaoru, and maybe show us glimpses of Raiga as he was growing up training to inherit Garo from his dad, and what happens to Kouga etc.

I just think it's not likely that they would make another full season revolving around Kouga after Makai no Hana...a movie would be more likely I think...

Return to “Garo”