Anyone Willing To Sub/Translate This Garo Makai Knight Event

This is the story of a gold wolf furry and his adventure with all his friends
Golden Knight
Dreamy: Rian
Quote: Long live GARO

Anyone Willing To Sub/Translate This Garo Makai Knight Event

Post by Golden Knight »

My brother and I are very eager to know what they are saying at this Garo Makai Knight Special Event in hope to get a better understanding of the both the cast and crew (primarily Konisho's/Kouga's final words). Is there anyone here kind of enough to sub this special event? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUu0bIW4lrQ

Greatly appreciated.
Zaruba
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Dragonball
Favorite Band: Metallica
My boom: Garo

Re: Anyone Willing To Sub/Translate This Garo Makai Knight E

Post by Zaruba »

It's to bad we can't get this kind of stuff subbed. I bet we get some kind of insight on what is going on with the cast. The tone suggests it does not favor us fans...
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Sorry, been super busy the last few weeks, haven't even had a chance to look at the video
Zaruba
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Zaruba »

No problem. It's awesome that you would even consider doing this. Hell I would even pay for something like this subbed accurately.
Zaruba
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Zaruba »

Any luck on this fellas? I have a feeling we'll get a few answers from the translation of the interview in this video.

Man just watching this again. Near the end it sure does look like this is their last farewell. All of the crying and thank yous from both directors. Kouga looked broken hearted and then using his sword to call upon Garo at the very end. Almost made me cry. It almost seemed like that was his very last time doing it from his and the fans reaction.

From the looks of it, it almost seems like it was the directors choice to not go forward with the original cast. Which in my opinion is a very bad choice if indeed this is the last time we see them. They were all gold and deserve at least one more season together to close the gap.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Sorry, it's been pretty busy with the three weeklys. If we do it, it'll probably be after Makai no Hana is over.
Zaruba
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Zaruba »

Now that No Hana is over and the Anime isn't being subbed is there anyway you guys could find time to sub this? Many fans of Garo would love to hear what they're all saying. I know it's long but it would help clear many things up and give us just another glimpse of the former cast and their thoughts. Thanks in advance! Please let me know either way.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

To be honest these things are usually long and hard to hear and time and ultimately never end up being watched by many people so unless they're really super interesting we tend to leave live events alone.
Zaruba
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Zaruba »

Well I'm sure any hardcore fan would want to know what they are saying. Honestly, it's not the first part I would like translated. It's the speeches at the end. I would love to hear what they all say to each other and their fans.

Anyways, I appreciate that you would even consider it but us hardcore fans of the original cast specifically my brother and I would love to know what they are saying. I truly hope you will reconsider but if you don't I understand and thank you for doing so much for this fan base already. Keep up the good work for hopeful future Garo projects.

Return to “Garo”