Garo Series Comparison

This is the story of a gold wolf furry and his adventure with all his friends
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: Garo Series Comparison

Post by Lunagel »

Too many naked chicks in Garo, I always mix them up.

Yeah, the slab Horrors were pretty much normal Horrors. I'm not saying Hana was perfect, it's pretty darn weak. The Madou Horrors were different. Not saying that's good because they were really boring, but I'll give them credit for trying.
Zaruba
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Dragonball
Favorite Band: Metallica
My boom: Garo

What is it about season 1 and 2...

Post by Zaruba »

...that makes them so much better than Yami, No hana, etc? I know it seems obvious and I have my own opinions on it but I want to hear everyone elses just for the sake of discussion.
Last edited by XIII on Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged with active thread, no need to dupe the threads
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

It's fine as a series. The previous series was as well. Both just took a while to pick up.
Zaruba
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Dragonball
Favorite Band: Metallica
My boom: Garo

Post by Zaruba »

To me it was more of the fact that I fell in love with Kouga and Kaoru's characters that made season 1 the best. The struggle with keeping cute Kaoru safe and fighting off Rei meanwhile fighting great horrors with good backgrounds is what made season 1 so epic. Kouga's character development was just so much more taken care of then all the other protagonists. You could tell he was the face of the franchise. Now Raiga aand Ryuga seemed like projects. Kouga was the greatest find and fit the series to a T. Big loss to this series and to me that is the biggest difference between everything and season 1 and 2.

Season 2 was just as epic but it felt just a tad more different than season 1.

Return to “Garo”