Garo announcements.

This is the story of a gold wolf furry and his adventure with all his friends
abazigal
7X

Re: Garo announcements.

Post by abazigal »

Azazel wrote:Bikuu is the one that makes me happy the most, a lot of us did say that she should get a movie since she didnt get much air time in the series, as cool as jabi :)

As for the Ryuga deal, I suspect that the TV series might just be a rehased version of the movie, similar to what they did for Black Blood
The movie will reportedly serve as episode zero for the TV series, so it looks like there will be a fair bit of continuity.

Yay to season 2 of Yami no Terasu. That was easily my favourite season in the entire Garo catalogue, and I for one am glad to see the characters' roles being reprised. Hope we see Takeru and Aguri as well. Though it looks like Ryuga's hair got a lot messier and Rian's skirt a lot shorter. :lol:
Dragonfan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dragonfan »

A Yamigiri no chi trailer was shown yesterday in the last Garo Creator's Knight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxter0mpUhg

After showing the trailer, the niconico stream went premium. Does anybody know if something else was shown/announced?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I'll probably sub it later when a more high quality video is released.
Dragonfan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dragonfan »

Now that you say that, it's strange that the video is not on the official youtube Garo account, as they've done with previous Garo kNight announcements.

Edit:

Finally the HD version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqzQM_SxNn4

Return to “Garo”