2005 series licensed by Section23's Kraken Releasing, later installments to follow

This is the story of a gold wolf furry and his adventure with all his friends
TorchWood
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Pirate Sentai GoKaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Special Operations Squadron Go-Busters
Alignment: Lawful Evil

Re: 2005 series licensed by Section23's Kraken Releasing, later installments to follow

Post by TorchWood »

Pre-ordered both Red Requiem and Kiba. They will stay shrink-wrapped and join the Garo S1 releases (still shrink-wrapped) on my shelf.
Something happening on a show turns into a board comment.
Monkeyjb1988
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Quote: Time is the fire in which we burn.

Re: 2005 series licensed by Section23's Kraken Releasing, later installments to follow

Post by Monkeyjb1988 »

TorchWood wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:43 am Pre-ordered both Red Requiem and Kiba. They will stay shrink-wrapped and join the Garo S1 releases (still shrink-wrapped) on my shelf.
Why don't you watch them? TV-Nihon's subs are great, but the Blu-Rays should have better bit-rates and stuff.
TorchWood
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by TorchWood »

Monkeyjb1988 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:18 am
TorchWood wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:43 am Pre-ordered both Red Requiem and Kiba. They will stay shrink-wrapped and join the Garo S1 releases (still shrink-wrapped) on my shelf.
Why don't you watch them? TV-Nihon's subs are great
There is your answer.
Monkeyjb1988
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Monkeyjb1988 »

TorchWood wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:37 pm
Monkeyjb1988 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:18 am

Why don't you watch them? TV-Nihon's subs are great
There is your answer.
Ok. I'll open my copies but to each their own.
HenshinForPie
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider OOO
Dreamy: Phillip (sigh)
Favorite Actor?: James MacEvoy
Favorite Band: Florence and the Mac
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Noragami
Quote: "Sometimes we all need to give in to the madness."
Nostalgia Critic-Kickassia
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by HenshinForPie »

Kraken's next release will be Beast of the White Night. (Or Beast of the Demon Night, as the package puts it.) It will be out on June 26th.

http://tokusatsunetwork.com/2018/02/gar ... announced/
Monkeyjb1988
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Monkeyjb1988 »

Happy news :)
Xirix
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Goseiger

Post by Xirix »

May I suggest making news posts on the main webpage again to give people like, a week to get licensed stuff before it's removed? You did it for Garo Series 1, but now just removed Red Requiem and Kiba with no warning, at least to people who don't keep up with the news or read the forums for this kinda stuff.
Monkeyjb1988
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Monkeyjb1988 »

Xirix wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:27 pm May I suggest making news posts on the main webpage again to give people like, a week to get licensed stuff before it's removed? You did it for Garo Series 1, but now just removed Red Requiem and Kiba with no warning, at least to people who don't keep up with the news or read the forums for this kinda stuff.
I know it doesn't change making a week long notice on the main page to get them but, to anyone reading this, Beast of the White Night is not long for this website.

Also, for several weeks, Red Requiem was listed as not available to pre-order on Amazon. Did anyone notice and can you point out if Amazon had a good reason to do that?
TorchWood
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by TorchWood »

There was no official release date until really recently.
Monkeyjb1988
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Monkeyjb1988 »

The first 1/2 of Makai Senkyu is coming in August:

http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2018 ... n23-films/

To those who prefer TV-Nihon's subs, get downloading. As for me, I love TV-Nihon but I'm excited. I just watched Red Requiem and Kiba and they looked and sounded great. I spot checked the TV-Nihon versions (downloaded months before the Blu-rays were announced) and the Kiba disc was light years above TV-Nihon's version (A.) I know TV-Nihon has to make the video a reasonable size and B.)TV-Nihon's Red Requiem looked mostly equal to the disc).

I'm excited for more releases :)

Return to “Garo”