This is the story of a gold wolf furry and his adventure with all his friends
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Re: Kouga- terribly flawed hero?

Post by Saejima Kouga »

Wow.. I disappear from the forums a bit to defend you people and this is the thanks I get?

First off, I am not a dick. I have a very nice one, but I'm more than just a penis.

Secondly, suck my soul metal sword you angsty bitches. Let's see you get out there and kick some horror ass!

Third, if I kill a person who kills others, how does that make me any better than they are?

Finally, you piss me off being ingrates. I'll be sure to let the horrors eat you before killing them.
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Dammit Raitaro, look what you've done. Now we'll have to depend on that asshat Zero or that moron Dan now.
Solidus
UNKNOWN HARD ERROR!
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Blade
Dreamy: Mika, Ran
Favorite Actor?: Cobb
Favorite Band: LCD Soundsystem
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: shiny objects

Post by Solidus »

If you think Kouga (the "real" one, not a forum impostor) is a dick, you've either missed the point of the show or perhaps not seen all of it. Kouga is responsible for facing horrible things, and doing horrible things in the name of overall good and keeping the world in balance. He's erected a barrier of being "all business" as a defense mechanism to shield his humanity, but beneath that is a very caring man.

That should be fairly obvious from the get-go and becomes more apparent as the show goes on; when he keeps denying to himself (and Zaruba) just why allows Kaoru to live. Just to be a lure? That's pretty transparent and flimsy denial if you ask me.
Raitaro
Post Monkey
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Gaoranger
Dreamy: Jasmine (DekaYellow)
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama
Favorite Band: UVERworld
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Dekaranger
Quote: Now Count Up Your Sins!-Kamen Rider W
Mind If I Reel You In?-Uratraros
F**k This Man I'm Going Into Anime-Nostailga Critic

Post by Raitaro »

Catastrophe wrote:Dammit Raitaro, look what you've done. Now we'll have to depend on that asshat Zero or that moron Dan now.
i didnt mean to make kouga i dont want get eating by horrors dammit we cant depend on zero for safety
Active
KR- Hibiki OOO
SS- Zyuranger Carranger Timeranger Gokaiger
Alara Moonrunner
Gabu
Favorite Band: Depends on the day
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Music

Post by Alara Moonrunner »

I personally put all of the Makai knights but Kouga especially in the Anti-Hero section of the spectrum.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I think the whole anti-hero thing is stretched more these days.

With this whole thing, all of the Makai Knights had to be emotionally detached or whatever at the start so they could have character development. DAN especially, it only took him like an hour to sort his stuff out.

Return to “Garo”