Problems downloading SHT

Ask all tech support and help questions for downloading here. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE YOUR QUESTION WILL BE SOLVED!
Forum rules
If you're using Peerblock, you'll need to add our IP to the exception list when torrenting.

We don't ban IPs, so if you're having trouble yet see other people downloading okay, it's probably on your end.
Zeltrax541
Adventure
Favorite series: Super Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider
Quote: Now, your crimes will be counted!

Problems downloading SHT

Post by Zeltrax541 »

Well, I think when I downloaded the movie, I got some problems with it.

When I downloaded it from SendSpace, I patiently waited until the download was done. After a while, the download was done and I noticed that it only finished at 110 megabytes.

And I'm like "What? :?: "

I'm guessing SendSpace may have been the culprit because I did NOTHING to interrupt the download as it just stopped at 110 Megabytes.

I'll just wait until either a new download option comes up or, I'll just wait to grab it off YouTube, which helped when I reviewed Guyver 2 Dark Hero a while back/Couldn't find a download option for that movie no matter how hard I searched.
ReversedSentai
T-N Hakase

Re: Issues with Super Hero Taisen

Post by ReversedSentai »

Yeah, sounds like Sendspace accidentally intervened your download. Sometime it happens; just try again.

If you're trying to download the SD version, we're doing a version 2 of it due to the audio issue.
Zeltrax541
Adventure

Post by Zeltrax541 »

ReversedSentai wrote:Yeah, sounds like Sendspace accidentally intervened your download. Sometime it happens; just try again.

If you're trying to download the SD version, we're doing a version 2 of it due to the audio issue.
Yeah, I was trying to download the SD version.

And thanks for doing a version 2 of the movie. I plan to actually review this movie for RVTEntertainment.com but I won't do that until I got a good downloadable copy of the movie.

Thanks for the help, ReversedSentai.
maryadavies
Go Go!
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by maryadavies »

Another suggestion I have Zel is if it keeps doing that and you get mad, try going to the IRC channel; you can d/l it from there. Check here, here, and here (Warning; the last will be moving in a month b/c I'm having to change web hosts, but it's on my homepage, however so if someone else comes looking it shouldn't be hard to find; there is a redirect url on my board profile b/c I'm lazy and don't want to change it in a lot of places later. It's also geared to #precure but the directions on there can be applied to ANY channel really; the first two I linked should give you specific directions for #tv-nihon)

I hope that helps, I have never had IRC fail me. ^^
My Backloggery
Never forget where you've been...
Zeltrax541
Adventure

Post by Zeltrax541 »

maryadavies wrote:Another suggestion I have Zel is if it keeps doing that and you get mad, try going to the IRC channel; you can d/l it from there. Check here, here, and here (Warning; the last will be moving in a month b/c I'm having to change web hosts, but it's on my homepage, however so if someone else comes looking it shouldn't be hard to find; there is a redirect url on my board profile b/c I'm lazy and don't want to change it in a lot of places later. It's also geared to #precure but the directions on there can be applied to ANY channel really; the first two I linked should give you specific directions for #tv-nihon)

I hope that helps, I have never had IRC fail me. ^^
Gotcha. Thankfully, SendSpace didn't intervene the download this time and I got the whole file. I'm gonna try converting the video now and see if there's a lack of audio/I'll edit this post once I find out if there is no audio issues.
ReversedSentai
T-N Hakase

Post by ReversedSentai »

A new version is out on the tracker with the audio issue fixed.
Zeltrax541
Adventure

Post by Zeltrax541 »

ReversedSentai wrote:A new version is out on the tracker with the audio issue fixed.
Thanks. I'll wait for someone to upload it somewhere.

EDIT: I just found an fix for when I review this movie.

I just tried it with saving a clip of Decade's last henshin as it's own file, and there was no audio problems whatsoever. So I'm pretty much golden with Version 1/Though others will be pretty content with Version 2.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Problems downloading SHT

Post by takenoko »

Split this off into its own thread since it doesn't sound like it has anything to do with the issue with v1 SHT. Frankly it just sounds like your download is incomplete.
Zeltrax541
Adventure

Re: Problems downloading SHT

Post by Zeltrax541 »

takenoko wrote:Split this off into its own thread since it doesn't sound like it has anything to do with the issue with v1 SHT. Frankly it just sounds like your download is incomplete.
That's probably best, Takenoko, splitting the thread.

As for the download being incomplete, that's probably what happened. Thankfully, it didn't happen the second time and I got the whole thing downloaded.

Again, nice work on the various subs in Super Hero Taisen.

Return to “Downloads & Site Help”