Auto-seed feature

Ask all tech support and help questions for downloading here. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE YOUR QUESTION WILL BE SOLVED!
Forum rules
If you're using Peerblock, you'll need to add our IP to the exception list when torrenting.

We don't ban IPs, so if you're having trouble yet see other people downloading okay, it's probably on your end.
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Auto-seed feature

Post by Mandalori »

Hi,

Everyone that's a little familiar with TV-Nihon's DDL know that petrkr is uploading TV-Nihon's files as soon as they are released on uploaded.net via an "auto-seed feature". Here an example : viewtopic.php?f=62&t=17918
I would like to know more about this because I would like to do the same with a different website, like mega, uplea or another download website or streaming website.

I don't know if this is the right place to post it and I'm pretty sure that he won't answer if I PM him (I didn't saw him post much on the forum except for these automatic posts)..
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Auto-seed feature

Post by takenoko »

Petrkr's probably the only one who knows about that, since he wrote it.
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Re: Auto-seed feature

Post by Mandalori »

That explain why I couldn't find any information about it on internet. I guess that mean I can't do it.

By the way, KRDL will be shut down soon apparently, since its owner is having hard time in his life and there hasn't been any updates for months now. I guess that mean that a lot of TV-Nihon content will be almost unavailable, since torrent are unrelable in the long run and there isn't much DDL here. The one that Petrkr is using have too much limit right now.

I tried to upload things on Uplea, like Garo Yami and Garo GoldStorm (the links are up on the correct DDL section), but I lack feedback on it to know if it's going to be a viable option. Also, I don't know if the files will be deleted after a while and I cannot upload much on Mega anymore.

Return to “Downloads & Site Help”