Kamen Rider SD DDL's Please?

Ask all tech support and help questions for downloading here. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE YOUR QUESTION WILL BE SOLVED!
Forum rules
If you're using Peerblock, you'll need to add our IP to the exception list when torrenting.

We don't ban IPs, so if you're having trouble yet see other people downloading okay, it's probably on your end.
Kamen_Rider_Chojin
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kabuto

Kamen Rider SD DDL's Please?

Post by Kamen_Rider_Chojin »

Hi, it's been awhile since I was on this forum so I do apologise if this is the wrong thread to ask this but I found out you guys subbed the Kamen Rider SD OVA recently. So I was wondering if someone could submit direct download links for it. 1080p version particularly though the 720p one would also be fine.
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Re: Kamen Rider SD DDL's Please?

Post by Mandalori »

I think it's the right place. DDL are provided by users which explain why there is only a few DDLs available, not to count those who have limited time uploaded before being deleted by the website.
The reason why there is so few is probably that the upload speed is usually much slower than the download speed and it doesn't come from the website, but usually by the user connection.
For example, to upload an SD regular episode, it take around 45 minutes to upload while it usually take 10, maybe less to download. It's even worst with HD since they're bigger.

Return to “Downloads & Site Help”