Megaupload upload problem

Ask all tech support and help questions for downloading here. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE YOUR QUESTION WILL BE SOLVED!
Forum rules
If you're using Peerblock, you'll need to add our IP to the exception list when torrenting.

We don't ban IPs, so if you're having trouble yet see other people downloading okay, it's probably on your end.
oddjob
Humongous
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Ultraman Nexus
Quote: "Giving up" is what kills people.

It is only when a person refuses to give up no matter what that they earn the right of walking down humanity's noble pathway.

Megaupload upload problem

Post by oddjob »

Hi,

I am trying to upload to MU using the megamanager but I am having problems with it.

I include the file to upload on the manager and the upload process starts. After a few seconds the manager says that the file is uploaded! A 400MB uploaded in 5s?? I wish!

I tried everything, I uninstalled it, installed again. The only time I could upload something the file was corrupted!

And I already searched for help in other places but no luck.

I don't know what else to do. Does anybody here had the same problem before?

Thanks!

Oddjob.
Last edited by oddjob on Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oddjob
Humongous
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Ultraman Nexus
Quote: "Giving up" is what kills people.

It is only when a person refuses to give up no matter what that they earn the right of walking down humanity's noble pathway.

Re: Megauploa upload problem

Post by oddjob »

Thanks to Azazel who gave me some good help and so far it's working:
Azazel wrote:if you set your email address in the fields it will send you an email, it does seem like it gets stuck at 99.99% but it does complete,

if you use firefox it might be worth changing the connection type in magemanager to Gecko (click the cog, select settings, expand connections, click HTTP and change to Mozilla/5.0 (blah blah blah) Gecko/20050317 blah blah blah

this seems to be the best setting ive found (well at least for me)

as for the complete in two seconds I've had that as well, all that means is MU has detected the file on the server, and has generated a second link for you, quite handy at times, but can be confusing for the n00bs
I will update this later on if I keep getting good results.
shadowneko003
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Abaranger
Favorite Band: Cascada
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: Her boyfriend's a pilot

Re: Megauploa upload problem

Post by shadowneko003 »

I can second the "uploaded in 5 sec." Super handly. That's how I got all of Magi, Bouken, and a few other completed animes up in a few days.
LJ Blogger
Do not PM me about DDL links. Please report them here in the correct forum

YES, we know our DDL links are dead! READ THIS.

Return to “Downloads & Site Help”