Brave Special -- Skipping Problem

Ask all tech support and help questions for downloading here. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE YOUR QUESTION WILL BE SOLVED!
Forum rules
If you're using Peerblock, you'll need to add our IP to the exception list when torrenting.

We don't ban IPs, so if you're having trouble yet see other people downloading okay, it's probably on your end.
erikhol
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Brave Special -- Skipping Problem

Post by erikhol »

I tried looking up to see if this was talked about for answered, but couldn't find anything.

The Kamen Rider Brave special, its skipping -- every once in a while it slightly skips. Was something unavoidably wrong with the raw? Can it be fixed? (I get some people didn't like the special, but I'd like to see it fixed if possible.)

I downloaded the 720 version and the SD version, both which had the problem, making me think it was the raw. I also downloaded the 720 version a second time -- thinking it might be an error in downloading. It didn't seem to be.

So can it be fixed?
xiiliea
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Gaia
Favorite Actor?: Fujita Ray
Alignment: Neutral Good

Re: Brave Special -- Skipping Problem

Post by xiiliea »

It was recorded online on Toei Tokusatsu Fan Club. Maybe we weren't very experienced with recording from there. But there is a blu-ray coming soonish, so we'll just replace it with that.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Eh, there's only so good of quality you can get from recording an online thing but then again the writing wasn't good quality either
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Post by Mandalori »

I used the SD version and I didn't experienced this problem. Which player are you using?

Return to “Downloads & Site Help”