Tracker Issues

Ask all tech support and help questions for downloading here. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE YOUR QUESTION WILL BE SOLVED!
Forum rules
If you're using Peerblock, you'll need to add our IP to the exception list when torrenting.

We don't ban IPs, so if you're having trouble yet see other people downloading okay, it's probably on your end.
Lucetia
Gao

Tracker Issues

Post by Lucetia »

I was wondering if anyone else is having trouble with the tracker. When I go to place the torrent on my seedbox 75% of the time they won't start grabbing data (and this is on new torrents like KyuuRanger and stuff). Sometimes it'll actually start to download the file and finish or it gets to 2%. For instance I finally got about 22 episodes downloaded and seeding them (and they have been on the server for the past 5 months), but then I have another 10 or so that won't budge. I go to download it on my home pc and they work just fine which is completely odd. This is the only tracker I've had issues with on downloading on my seedbox and that's after using various private and public trackers.

Anyone have any suggestions?

It's using ruTorrent v3.7 with Ubuntu 16.04 and nothing like PeerBlock or anything installed.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Tracker Issues

Post by takenoko »

Can you name some of the torrents that aren't budging?

I use a Seedbox to do the seeding and haven't had any issues myself. It uses ruTorrent v3.6 but I don't see why a version difference would make a difference.
Lucetia
Gao

Post by Lucetia »

takenoko wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:57 am Can you name some of the torrents that aren't budging?

I use a Seedbox to do the seeding and haven't had any issues myself. It uses ruTorrent v3.6 but I don't see why a version difference would make a difference.
Sure, here are the ones I have that aren't moving at all:
KyuuRanger HD 08, 17v2, 31-36, Episode of Stinger

I have KyuuRanger HD 27 at 2.1%

What I have currently seeding and working is KyuuRanger HD 1-7, 9-16, 18-26, 28-30.

The ones I'm having issues when I can download straight on my home pc just fine which is the odd part and I can do just to watch them, but I like having them on my seedbox so I can help seed them for awhile. Along with in case I need to regrab them I'm not wasting everyone else's bandwith.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Have you tried deleting the torrents and readding them?
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I have ruTorrent v3.7 and it managed to download all of them just fine.
Lucetia
Gao

Post by Lucetia »

Phoenix512 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:28 am I have ruTorrent v3.7 and it managed to download all of them just fine.
Any ideas what might be causing the discrepancy then? I've checked all the settings and nothing has changed. Even reformatted it and started from scratch and still the same. I know the torrents themselves work as I can get them on my home box. It's just this particular connection is having issues. Ports are open for ruTorrent and everything so anything that would've caused an issue is checking out fine. Even tried some more private/public torrents last night and they all worked. It's just this particular tracker =/
takenoko wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:22 am Have you tried deleting the torrents and readding them?
Yup, and still nothing. I'm completely baffled at this point =/
Lucetia
Gao

Post by Lucetia »

Reformatted my server again last night and still having same issues with default settings. Wasn't sure if anything else was found that might help?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

From our tech guy:

I'm having a hard time imagining what it could be other than ports or even possibly throttling of some sort. A VPN could easily see if it's a throttling issue. Some ISPs have blocked/throttled portions of leaseweb's network because of abuse.
Lucetia
Gao

Post by Lucetia »

takenoko wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:50 pm From our tech guy:

I'm having a hard time imagining what it could be other than ports or even possibly throttling of some sort. A VPN could easily see if it's a throttling issue. Some ISPs have blocked/throttled portions of leaseweb's network because of abuse.
Hm...not sure on the throttling. I'd have to see if I can install my VPN client to the server and test it out. I know it's through online.net and they are located in France if that helps any. But yeah, it's just odd because sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Like I went to grab the individual ZyuOhger packs and they wouldn't start up, but the HD mega one it started up after about 30-60s and completed just fine.

Is there any particular ports they suggest to check and I can check them manually? Not sure which ones the tracker uses immediately off the top of my head.

Return to “Downloads & Site Help”