Alternative servers for DDL section

Ask all tech support and help questions for downloading here. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE YOUR QUESTION WILL BE SOLVED!
Forum rules
If you're using Peerblock, you'll need to add our IP to the exception list when torrenting.

We don't ban IPs, so if you're having trouble yet see other people downloading okay, it's probably on your end.
oddjob
Humongous
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Ultraman Nexus
Quote: "Giving up" is what kills people.

It is only when a person refuses to give up no matter what that they earn the right of walking down humanity's noble pathway.

Re: Alternative servers for DDL section

Post by oddjob »

I removed 2shared and myUpload.

2shared because the files are public, you can browse uploaded files or see what people are downloading at the moment, I don't think that's a good idea and uploaders from here may not like it either.

myUpload because you can't remove what you uploaded, they don't give a link to do it. I registered to see if you could do that and some files I uploaded were unavailable to download.

Stargazer, I'm going to add Deposit Files to the list and test it later. Did you try it? If so, do you have a link for a test file?

How is it going with File Dropper?

And thanks for helping out!
Stargazer
Kamen Knight
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Post by Stargazer »

oddjob wrote: Stargazer, I'm going to add Deposit Files to the list and test it later. Did you try it? If so, do you have a link for a test file?

How is it going with File Dropper?

And thanks for helping out!
Hi! I still encounter the same problem with File Dropper, although I'd recommend removing it from the list as the uploaded files are also available for public search. I sent an e-mail to their online support but they still haven't answered.

I haven't tested Deposit Files yet. Too busy with work right now. I tried to upload a file there last time and the upload speed was good, although I didn't get to finish uploading my test file because I encountered problems w/ my broadband connection.

Anyway, glad to help here. Thanks also. :o
"The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate... Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yes, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed." - Nyx Avatar

Alkaid
Boyz boyz boyz
Favorite series: Rescue Fire/Double
2nd Favorite Series: Den-o/Magi/Deka
Dreamy: Philip/Shoutarou
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Qsuke!

Post by Alkaid »

Have you ever possibly considered (or had any experience with) dreamhost? I've got a domain there and unlimited space if the speeds are decent. (I've only been able to test with my own stuff for now)

Or, perhaps (as I'm not sure how much space megaupload gives overall) a platinum account for all of TV-Nihon's projects there? With unlimited space to upload (and I believe they don't erase your files on a platinum account) it might be worthwhile.... (was personally thinking of it to help downloading the projects from here)

Anyways, take it all with a grain of salt, just some ideas I had been mulling over.
Yuusuke: BLACK RX?
Decade. No... This is... Saban's Masked Rider no Sekai. Alright, let's go.
Natsumi: WHAT? You're not going to help this world's Rider?
Decade: BELIEVE ME, it's better if they all die.

KamenRiderKaibo
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kabuto

Post by KamenRiderKaibo »

Is there any other way to download Kamen Rider except torrent, megaupload and sendspace? i mean, can anyone upload Kamen Rider shows to other server? im staying in campus and now the campus is limiting our access to megaupload and sendspace. T.T

sorry if i post in the wrong place but i don knw where to post this question. hope u guys can help me
oddjob
Humongous

It is only when a person refuses to give up no matter what that they earn the right of walking down humanity's noble pathway.

Post by oddjob »

Hi everyone,

Sorry for not updating this thread, it is because I'm unable to upload to anywhere because I don't have a good connection anymore. Since I'm not working at the moment, I can't afford a good one. But I should have a work-around in a few days.

Alkaid, do they have also unlimited bandwith? Because a lot of people will download from you.

KamenRiderKaibo, it only depends to where people here uploads to. MU and SS are the most supported ones, if not the only ones, because they don't cause too much problem to whoever is uploading and downloading. You could try to download using IRC. There is a thread here with a guide on how to set everything up.
Alkaid
Boyz boyz boyz
Favorite series: Rescue Fire/Double
2nd Favorite Series: Den-o/Magi/Deka
Dreamy: Philip/Shoutarou
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Qsuke!

Post by Alkaid »

Yep, I've got unlimited bandwidth and unlimited space, thanks to myself volunteering for a project of theirs and their moving of my server space early. :) If it'd be helpful, I'll see what I can do (and what series would be best to host)
Yuusuke: BLACK RX?
Decade. No... This is... Saban's Masked Rider no Sekai. Alright, let's go.
Natsumi: WHAT? You're not going to help this world's Rider?
Decade: BELIEVE ME, it's better if they all die.

thepan
Gao

Post by thepan »

try this for conveniency ;)

http://www.multi-load.com
maryadavies
Go Go!
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by maryadavies »

Actually, I've been using multiupload which works pretty well. Pro: File's uploaded all at once to a max of 7 diff file services. Con; You have to use IE to upload to them :x (I don't like IE very much; Tho it does work with coral ie tab ok)

It also gives you a unified link to post up. I discovered them on the precure comm and did use them to submit a link for Precure 5 as I think the mods know. ^^
My Backloggery
Never forget where you've been...
oddjob
Humongous

Post by oddjob »

Thank you for your help, but I put this to the side because I don't have a good connection anymore.

Until I can get a better one I won't be able to continue this. :(
maryadavies
Go Go!
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by maryadavies »

I'll do my part to help then, and I hope others will too.

I know since I play online games and such; not everyone likes torrents, so having a direct d/l is very helpful. My upstream sucks so I'll prolly be sticking to the series I d/l anyway (it can take me a hour or two depending on size to upload one file), but every little bit helps.

[Edit] Also I just did a quick test after registering (which I should of done in the first place when I submitted a link). They have a unified file manager..I uploaded a MP3 just now to check this, but..You can delete files off all as well. Seems to work pretty well. I can post a screen if you like, be warned I do direct d/l for the precure comm as well.
My Backloggery
Never forget where you've been...

Return to “Downloads & Site Help”