Tracker Issue with Decade 13 SD (Split from DCD 13)

Ask all tech support and help questions for downloading here. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE YOUR QUESTION WILL BE SOLVED!
Forum rules
If you're using Peerblock, you'll need to add our IP to the exception list when torrenting.

We don't ban IPs, so if you're having trouble yet see other people downloading okay, it's probably on your end.
Dr Kain
Adventure
Favorite series: DaiRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Garo & KR Kiva
Dreamy: Mele (GekiRanger)
Favorite Band: Mois Dix Mois
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Quote: I am a Jenova witness, have you accapted your Sephiroth today? Remember, Aeris died for our sins.

Tracker Issue with Decade 13 SD (Split from DCD 13)

Post by Dr Kain »

Why am I getting an error message whenever I try to download the SD version?
Dr Kain
Adventure
Quote: I am a Jenova witness, have you accapted your Sephiroth today? Remember, Aeris died for our sins.

Re: Decade 13 released

Post by Dr Kain »

Is anyone still having problems with the torrent to the SD version? I keep getting an error message that says 404: Not Found.
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
My boom: Devil Z

Re: Tracker Issue with Decade 13 SD (Split from DCD 13)

Post by XIII »

2000+ people have connected fine, i would have to say there is a problem on your end, also to aid do you have DHT turned on as that should allow you to connect to other DHT peers, failing that there are several DDL links for DCD 13 in the DDL area, at least 1 has been there since release
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
Dr Kain
Adventure

Re: Tracker Issue with Decade 13 SD (Split from DCD 13)

Post by Dr Kain »

Azazel wrote:2000+ people have connected fine, i would have to say there is a problem on your end, also to aid do you have DHT turned on as that should allow you to connect to other DHT peers, failing that there are several DDL links for DCD 13 in the DDL area, at least 1 has been there since release
Shinkinger 10 and the HD version of Decade 13 downloaded find, it is only that specific file.

I did not know you had a direct download link though, I'll go to that part of the board.

Return to “Downloads & Site Help”