MU Upload Problem

Ask all tech support and help questions for downloading here. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE YOUR QUESTION WILL BE SOLVED!
Forum rules
If you're using Peerblock, you'll need to add our IP to the exception list when torrenting.

We don't ban IPs, so if you're having trouble yet see other people downloading okay, it's probably on your end.
Susan
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

MU Upload Problem

Post by Susan »

I'm curious if anyone has any experience with this:

I've been using MegaUpload with no problem for awhile, but since they switched over to the new site I've had an issue where a file I upload is finished almost instantaneously but the link reports and incorrect file size and the resulting downloaded file is broken.

I am aware that MU detects same copies of a file on their server to speed uploads, but this has become an issue for me on occasion because it messes up the file I am uploading.

I've been trying to upload a large file (1.4 GB) split into smaller parts. Regardless of how I split the file or name it it does not upload properly. The only way I have ever been able to get around this was to zip/rar the file. =/

Does anyone know why this is happening to me and if there's a way around besides archiving the files?

I'm using firefox and no download/upload manager of any kind. Not all files end up this way, just a small fraction. I end up adding them somewhere else.

Return to “Downloads & Site Help”