Torrent - SocketException Not Downloading?

Ask all tech support and help questions for downloading here. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE YOUR QUESTION WILL BE SOLVED!
Forum rules
If you're using Peerblock, you'll need to add our IP to the exception list when torrenting.

We don't ban IPs, so if you're having trouble yet see other people downloading okay, it's probably on your end.
Kuea
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Quote: Wanna Bet?

Torrent - SocketException Not Downloading?

Post by Kuea »

For well over a year I've visited this site and gotten some of my favorite shows from here with no problems what-so-ever... Untill a few days ago.
I have no clue why, but suddenly my Torrents no longer work for TV-Nihon, Under tracker status in Azureus/Vuze it says Connection Error (SocketException:Connection reset) and Bitcomet had an error 10053 "Software caused connection abort.".
2 days looking around for a solution and I've finally given up :( This makes me very sad as I can no longer get W or Shinkenger from torrents.
I'm not sure of what caused this out of the blue, I've tried anti-virus, Firewall, and various other things. The last thing I can think of is the router, but searching around that I can't find anything about this.
One thing I might have found was that it was a Winsock 10053 Error... of which I don't know how to fix if it isn't a virus scan causing it. :x
Here's hoping someone knows something about this error... even though it's sad I make an account finally just to ask for help XD

~edit~
Yay for edits! I forgot to mention that I'm only having this problem with TN torrents only, every other one I try works perfectly.
kajiRider
Go Go!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider, Sentai
Alignment: Neutral Good

Re: Torrent - SocketException Not Downloading?

Post by kajiRider »

I checked some torrents nothing seems to be wrong my end wouldn't know what`s wrong. but you can download the file from the DDL section of this site :)

Return to “Downloads & Site Help”