Gundam Build Divers (Build Fighters S03: Gunpla Battle Online)

Because, Gundam it, we wanted to.
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

Gundam Build Divers (Build Fighters S03: Gunpla Battle Online)

Post by TypicalStandUser »

Announced recently with a 15 minute preview, Build Divers is another 20-minutes into the future anime in vein of the previous Build Fighters series.

Pros:
All the robots from AGE and G-Reco are now included, now that copyrights of both series and their ties with different companies have been severed by now.

Cons:
The MMO aspect.
Furries.

Knowing Build Fighters and its meta-breaking capabilities (it made fun of the Precure franchise months ago with a standalone Battlogue episode featuring Super Fumina and Hyper Gyanko), I hope the show deconstructs and satirize the popularity of anime involving online gaming and possibly, online gaming in general.

That being said, I wanna build Gunpla again. I have a short backlog that I did not touch for two years.
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Gundam Build Divers (Build Fighters S03: Gunpla Battle Online)

Post by Catastrophe »

I’m not sure. Given how they fucked up with Try compared to the original, I’m not optimistic.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: Gundam Build Divers (Build Fighters S03: Gunpla Battle Online)

Post by Phoenix512 »

I really did like Try but I really think the reason why people didn't like Try because it was too shounen for them which I don't mind at all. It looks like the prologue took the team concept of Try and the more tactical combat of the first season so I hope people can go into this series with a bit of hope.

Return to “Gundam”