Gundam Narrative (Another UC entry set after Unicorn)

Because, Gundam it, we wanted to.
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

Gundam Narrative (Another UC entry set after Unicorn)

Post by TypicalStandUser »

Newtype, NT, Narrative.. Crunchyroll has the details.
U.C. 0097. The year the Laplace's Box was opened. Despite the revelation of the original charter for the Universal Century, which acknowledges the existence of Newtypes and their rights, the world remains largely unchanged.

After the destruction of the Neo Zeon remnant force known as the Sleeves, the event that has come to be known as the "Laplace Incident" seems to have drawn to a close. In the final battle, two Full Psycho Frame mobile suits displayed power beyond human imagination. The menace of the White Unicorn and the Black Lion were sealed away from public consciousness, and were consigned to be forgotten by history.

But now sightings of the RX-0 Unicorn 03, long thought lost two years ago, are being reported. Its name is Phenex, an immortal golden bird.
This better not be a OVA.

Why not Hathaway's Flash or Season 3 of Thunderbolt? Why not a new series that'll establish the foundations of the F91-crossbone-Victory timeline??
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: Gundam Narrative (Another UC entry set after Unicorn)

Post by Phoenix512 »

Supposedly they might do Hathaway's Flash but they were quick to deny it. They confirm that Gundam Narrative is a movie project.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2 ... ed/.130647
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

So we always knew Unicorn never established long term peace because all of late UC is wars against the Jovians. Still, the fact that nothing changed at all is a bit of a let down.
TypicalStandUser
Save the life

Catastrophe wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:29 amSo we always knew Unicorn never established long term peace because all of late UC is wars against the Jovians. Still, the fact that nothing changed at all is a bit of a let down.
Right?!

If anything, this movie may as well establish the foundations of what's gonna happen in F91/Crossbone/Victory.

Fukui, GFYS. An animated adaptation of Flash will happen with or without your approval. If Twilight Axis happened, so can Flash.
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.
TypicalStandUser
Save the life

2nd teaser released.

The Amuro and Char of this movie is Yona Bashuta (played by Junya Enoki) and Zoltan Akkanen. Audrey and Martha Carbine will appear...

So where is he, Laplace's Box players?? Care to give us some reasons why we're still in the path to let the Jovians bitchslap Earth??
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Why do they stick to the formula so much? Does every entry need to have a Newtype kid and Zeon Ace that hate each other?
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Gundam UC fans will complain it being too similar to the original or complain being too different from the original. So either way, nobody wins.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT

Post by Catastrophe »

I'm hoping they try something like OO season 1 again at some point. That proved trying something new and not safe could work.

Return to “Gundam”