Altaisen00
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Series
2nd Favorite Series: Sentai, Super Robot
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Super robot Taisen

Gundam Unicorn Anime coming in Winter 2009

Post by Altaisen00 »

The June issue of Kadokawa Shoten's Monthly Gundam Ace magazine will officially announce on April 26 that an anime adaptation of Harutoshi Fukui's Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn space robot novels has been green-lit for this winter. Kazuhiro Furuhashi (Le Chevalier D'Eon, Rurouni Kenshin, Zipang) will direct off a script written by Yasuyuki Muto (Afro Samurai: Resurrection, Le Chevalier D'Eon, Persona -trinity soul-).

The director is Kazuhiro Furuhashi (Never involved in any Gundam anime production in the past).

Kunio Okawara - Sensei is involved in the production team as well. ^^ Also involved in the mecha design are:
- Hajime Katoki (of course ^^),
- Yoshinori Sayama (Gundam Wing, Gundam X, Char's Counterattack, Patlabor the Movie 1, 2, and 3, Macross Frontier etc.),
- Junya Ishigaki (Gundam Wing, Gundam X, Victory Gundam, Macross Frontier etc.),
- Nobuhiko Genba (Fullmetal Alchemist: The Movie).
Also involved is Shinya Ogura (Graphic designer for Gundam EVOLVE).

Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... -announced
Last edited by Altaisen00 on Wed May 06, 2009 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
-If you can't see beyond, you won't understand what is right in front of your eyes-
William_Duel
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: The World.

Re: Gundam Unicorn Anime coming soon in 2009?

Post by William_Duel »

That is totally awesome. I've been wanting to read the novels somehow and this is excellent news. The Sinanju is just such an awesome design and plus it has old characters like Minerva Zabi and a Puru clone. Can't wait for this.
Soldat Veritas
ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM
Faiz
Favorite series: Garo/Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Kabuto/Blade
Dreamy: Takanashi Rin
Favorite Band: Too many to list
My boom: Gundam
Quote: We're not tools of the government or anyone elses. Fighting was the only thing i was good at, but at least i fought for what i believed in.-Gray Fox

Re: Gundam Unicorn Anime coming soon in 2009?

Post by ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM »

Yes indeed this is awesome, i knew they had to have had something up their sleeves cause their plans for the 30th anniversary were kinda empty minus the life size Gundam in japan

But yea tons of characters return like Beletorchika, Bright probably may have a cameo or two despite his VA being gone from this world. And hell i do hope they answer if Full Frontal is Char or a clone of him. All in all its gonna be a good year for Gundam fans that like anything that is Gundam.
We Begin The Armed Intervention with Gundam

Return to “Gundam”