Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Masterforce Series Discussion

Post by XIII »

I cant believe there isnt a thread for this show yet

well any way here goes

First a bit about the series (for the newbies)

Transformers: Masterforce takes place some years after Headmasters, the concept of the show is quite different from the normal variation of Transformers, in that Transformers could look human and humans could become Transformers thru the use of The Masterforce, The early part of the story resolves around the hunt for those that are chosen to be users of the Masterforce, the latter parts deal with the fight for supremacy and control of Earth.

for me this was my first dabble back into the Transformers world, kinda wanted to watch all the series I had never seen before after watching that horrid LA movie (yeah, I didnt like it), after reading up on the series that had been done (both American and Japanese) I remembered that this place has done quite a few of the Japanese shows, so after a series of mass download I settled down to watch this, and I really enjoyed it, it was nice and refreshing to see a different concept to normal, I guess you could say it was the Hibiki of the Transformers world, I enjoyed the plot twists and the ending was excellent which is more than can be said about other series.

The characters are mostly cool and Ginri is cool, kinda cool that he resembled Grand Convoy (Optimus Prime to some)

I would defiantly recommend people to go back and actually watch this show, its a fun rider from start to finish
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
ginrai82
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa

Re: Masterforce Series Discussion

Post by ginrai82 »

I just want to say that first and foremost tv-nihon has brought me back to my roots, especially with this show. I can remember watching this when I was younger and now i can watch it again thanks alot. I loved the premise of this show bringing the human element into the robotic element was a cool Idea im a purist myself but i have to give this series props :D

Return to “Masterforce”