2nd Favorite Series: Ex-Aid
Dreamy: Hana Den-O
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Stand Up Comedy
Quote: "If Carrots got you drunk. Rabbits would be f@#$%d up" -Mitch Hedberg
Type: ENFP Champion

Series in general

Post by Kamen_Rider_Cannabis »

I just really got into watching the series and I noticed that the series itself doesn't have any ties with the pther series except for the intro when they explain the planet z and the zoids and you can clearly see the liger zero and the blade liger as the last two zoids in the front. I personally think thats badass.

Also I would like to ask anyone what they thought of the series compared to the others.
ShinmeiSuzaku
Robo's Birthday

Post by ShinmeiSuzaku »

Well, each Zoids series normally takes place centuries after another when other characters are long dead.
Personally, I loved this Zoids series..but I gotta say...the ending kinda left me wanting more...
Kamen_Rider_Cannabis
Adventure
Favorite series: Kabuto

At this point I'm on episode 44, not too much longer, but I understand how you feel cause the series with the Liger Zero and bit cloud was good but in the end we didn't get to see the S rank tournament. I believe that the series would have been better if they would have went longer. Zoids Chaotic Century was great cause it had the beginning and then they went and added the guardian force and that was the closer needed. I have never seen fuzors because of the fact it was on cartoon network and looked silly. If anyone can give me a good rating on the series I might give it a try.
ShinmeiSuzaku
Robo's Birthday

Post by ShinmeiSuzaku »

The issue with Fuzors was it was "Tested" out in the US audience first before airing in Japan. In the US the show actually was cancelled which is the reason why Genises might not get Licensed. But After learning their Mistakes with the US they edited the episodes that aired and finished the series in japan. Although because of the edits they made there are some slight errors in some early scenes compared to later on, the point in which it was cancelled here is actually the point when the season really starts to kick off.
Kamen_Rider_Cannabis
Adventure

sounds intresting I'm gonna have to check it out for myself. Also Bio Tyranno and the so called Kami (God) Jinn should be beat with a stick until he thinks straight. I love it when a series has a villan you love to hate :twisted: . starting ep 49 almost done! :D :D
Kamen_Rider_Cannabis
Adventure

ShinmeiSuzaku wrote:Well, each Zoids series normally takes place centuries after another when other characters are long dead.
Personally, I loved this Zoids series..but I gotta say...the ending kinda left me wanting more...

Well I just finished the series and I have the same feelings as you do. I wish I could have found out what happened to everyone in the end, but the last battle was climatic and I throughly enjoyed every minute of it. I hope that more zoids series will be made in the future. On another note the Liger zoids will always be the most superior of the rest.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Agreed on the ending. We spend a whole series getting to know these characters, yet there's virtually no follow up once the battle is done. It definitely could have used another episode just to show how the characters are restoring things following the war, etc etc.

The ultimate fate of MurasameLiger in the tree was also kind of depressing. And yet funny in a twisted way, since Ruuji was riding around in the answer to his problems the whole time.
Kamen_Rider_Cannabis
Adventure

yeah man I fell you on that one and I also would have liked to know if Garaga had gotten Kotona, since he almost gave his life for hewr in the end.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Garaga probably got Ron. I think it's pretty obvious that the couples in Genesis were Kotona and the ninja and Mii and silver haired boy
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Re: Series in general

Post by Battra »

Excellent series I enjoyed it more than I did Chaotic Century & New Century Zero. I like the fact that the plot if your basic good vs. evil army with more emphasis on strategy and the David vs. Goliath show downs between Digald & and the Suppression army it was more fun to watch than having to depend on the uber zoids like they did in CC to 1up each other. It is kinda of disappointing that we didn't get any follow up at the end of the series as to what the characters that we've come to know are doing now would've like to have seen if Ruuji & Mii finally hooked up, and if Garaga ever got Kotona.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
LuigiRawks25
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Re:

Post by LuigiRawks25 »

Kamen_Rider_Cannabis wrote:
ShinmeiSuzaku wrote:Well, each Zoids series normally takes place centuries after another when other characters are long dead.

Well I just finished the series and I have the same feelings as you do. I wish I could have found out what happened to everyone in the end, but the last battle was climatic and I throughly enjoyed every minute of it. I hope that more zoids series will be made in the future. On another note the Liger zoids will always be the most superior of the rest.
Somehow, I doubt there will be more Zoids seasons...which is sad. I love the show. Genesis was amazing, especially after...Fuzors. Ugh...
bigbrother
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by bigbrother »

I'm a big fan of Zoids, especially the first two seasons and I'm really hoping to see a new Zoids series.
I would like to see the REAL story behind Zoids. The ones written behind every Zoids model kits' boxes.
whiteknightjedi
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa

Post by whiteknightjedi »

Well hello again after a long time well like 5 or 6 years I would say. I'm an old member of these here forums. but anyways on to my point LoL not trying to sound rude or anything and if it does sound rude I do so apologize for that.

I was wondering if anyone here has heard of this series getting dubbed in english as of yet? It has been out for some time now and in my humble opinion is 1 of the best series for Zoids. Even though it's the 5th season. I have seen a lot of posts on multiple forums that this has been dubbed and they were using the TV-Nihon fan subs (The best IMO) and I have been wanting to try and get it in english but hey you win some you lose some. if its never been dubbed then thats fine by me. I Always have your Fan Subs. Please do not get mad if this is the wrong forums section for me to ask this question :(. I also would logged into my original nick except I don't remember it nor do I remember which email address I used to sign up for it. However I have a suspicion that its a email I no longer have access to. I do ask that if this is not the proper place for this question could it be moved to its proper place please?

Thanx

Return to “Zoids Genesis”