Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Zoids Genesis 01 DVD release

Post by takenoko »

Wiki: http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Zoids_Genesis_01

Here it is, the episode that started it all. We fixed up the lyrics for the songs, tightened the translations. And added a sub for when the Murasame symbol first glows. Plus it's encoded to mp4 format now and uses a DVD source.
HarryFA1
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
My boom: GAIM
Quote: "This is OUR stage now!" - Kouta Kazuraba, Kamen Rider Gaim

Re: Zoids Genesis 01 DVD release

Post by HarryFA1 »

Man, I remember watching Zoids on Toonami back when I was a kid. I don't know why but there's something about robot animals that I really find appealing.

But anyway this show seems pretty interesting. I like how machines & technology are treated like magic & mysticism, because the "new world" doesn't fully understand how it works.
daburuwosagase
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Fourze
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "But they didn't know that this Majide is MADE OF DEKIRU and I will tsubusu you! I will tsubusu and TAOSU you!!"

Re: Zoids Genesis 01 DVD release

Post by daburuwosagase »

I've been interested in Zoids for a while, though it hasn't been very high on my list. Nice to see it being redone, that'll make it a bit easier to remember. So far it looks to be promising; instead of the typical real-world setting, it's much more of a fantasy world. Mixed with mecha and child protagonists, it makes for an interesting blend. Can't wait to see where it goes from here.

Return to “Zoids Genesis”