Male: Yes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Kamen Rider
Type: INFP Healer

About TTFC

Post by darkaura » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:36 pm

Hello Darkaura here just a little heads up about webrips, every Sunday Japan time I'm checking TTFC to see if the quality has improved for the current series. So far it hasn't. All the live shows and what not are great quality along with the old stuff. What it looks like is happening, is this is a precaution to keep people from just ripping off the site. The reason I know this is because if you weren't looking for the pixilation you wouldn't see it as it goes by so fast. As soon as TTFC gets this change, which I don't think they will, we will go back to getting it off of the site.

Thanks.

Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Male: Yes
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: About TTFC

Post by Catastrophe » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:49 pm

I'd say that the reduced quality is definitely noticeable. Whatever episode of Zero One it first started happening in I redownloaded twice thinking perhaps a lower quality version may have been mistakenly put on the tracker.

Regardless, the HD TV rips are pretty much the same quality, so it doesn't matter. I kind of missed the sponsor segment after hearing it for so many years.

ViRGE
Save the life

Re: About TTFC

Post by ViRGE » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:30 am

Thanks for the update, Darkaura. And interesting that it seems to just be the SHT stuff. In the back of my mind I had been wondering if it was a copy protection measure by Toei, so this would seem to validate those suspicions.

Return to “Off Topic”