Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Streaming Test

Post by takenoko »

Trying out mp4upload for streaming. Unfortunately there's a 300 mb limit, so we can only upload SD's. Give us feedback. Is this worth doing? Do people even want this?

Ghost 06 SD
http://www.mp4upload.com/ix8tx4xeraci

Ninnin 37 SD
http://www.mp4upload.com/2766968jmxl0

Ninnin 38 SD
http://www.mp4upload.com/l59zednsijza
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Re: Streaming Test

Post by Mandalori »

Since no one actually answer this, I'll post my opinion about it.
Personally, I think it's a great improvement if it doesn't get taken down (being the one who talked about this to takenoko in the first place, I wasn't going to say it was a bad idea).

I think people would like to watch what TV-Nihon release without downloading to save space, and it can be download from there too since the file size and the name doesn't change.
Beside, as torrents are what they are, people can't just decide to download, watch then delete if there is no stable download link of those files since torrents doesn't always have seeds, not enough, or the torrent client doesn't always connect to those for some reason (it happened to me recently when trying to get the first 7 episodes of Garo Yami so I could upload them on mega).

Also, there isn't much TV-Nihon's files streaming if there are others versions of it, because, on website like kissasian, there is no choice of the file, so it's always the first to be released that get here. Some like Garo Yami are there.

I still didn't got any feedback about uplea (viewtopic.php?f=167&p=226775#p226775), so I might try to upload a bigger file.
duffjessica18
There are four lights!
There are four lights!
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Meetings happen... and there are also partings... Sa Sa Sa Sa Sa Sa Sa Sa Sa Sa Sayonara!
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by duffjessica18 »

My big issue is that the site is full of adware and malware but all of those "free" hosting sites are because its the only way they can make money.
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Mandalori »

Really? I didn't have any problems with it, and I'm not using an add blocker.
Infinius
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Kaizoku Sentai Gokai
Dreamy: Akiba Yellow
Favorite Actor?: Mark Musashi
Favorite Band: Flyleaf
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Post by Infinius »

My experience with the links is negative. The video takes didn't load the first time I tried, then it kept opening malware pages every time I clicked the video (play, pause, full screen), so I would not recommend this without having a good adblock or alternate safe guards.
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Mandalori »

I usually just close the page when they appear. You can do it quickly by right-clicking on the taskbar and then close the unwanting page, so it didn't bothered me that much.

For not loading thing, I don't know, I'm using this website for 2 years and I never encountered it before. Just reloading the page do the trick when there is a little bug there, it's not a big deal.
SignalShadow
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze
Dreamy: Miu Sutou
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: T.S.
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Tic Tac

Post by SignalShadow »

Mandalori wrote:Since no one actually answer this, I'll post my opinion about it.
Personally, I think it's a great improvement if it doesn't get taken down (being the one who talked about this to takenoko in the first place, I wasn't going to say it was a bad idea).

I think people would like to watch what TV-Nihon release without downloading to save space, and it can be download from there too since the file size and the name doesn't change.
Beside, as torrents are what they are, people can't just decide to download, watch then delete if there is no stable download link of those files since torrents doesn't always have seeds, not enough, or the torrent client doesn't always connect to those for some reason (it happened to me recently when trying to get the first 7 episodes of Garo Yami so I could upload them on mega).

Also, there isn't much TV-Nihon's files streaming if there are others versions of it, because, on website like kissasian, there is no choice of the file, so it's always the first to be released that get here. Some like Garo Yami are there.

I still didn't got any feedback about uplea (viewtopic.php?f=167&p=226775#p226775), so I might try to upload a bigger file.
[removed]
You can find TV-N's subs on Facebook.
Last edited by XIII on Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed references as per the rules
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Mandalori »

I guess you need to have a facebook account, which I don't have. By the way, you can PM me the link, I think it's not forbidden by the rules.

Return to “Off Topic”