Did Toei offically merge the Kamen Rider and Super Sentai worlds together now?

Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Re: Did Toei offically merge the Kamen Rider and Super Sentai worlds together now?

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Catastrophe wrote:I don't think there is a reason. They just cross over. They don't really matter plot wise anyway.
Pretty much. I mean, the Rider movies had cameos even before the post-Decade shows (such as Hiroshi Fujioka in the Agito movie and some of the Agito characters playing themselves in the Ryuki movie) but as far as we know, those aren't canon with each other.
Shaider03 wrote:Every Sentai show has been in the same world for years now if Gokaiger doesn't hammer that home nothing will.
Gokaiger never changed the fact that the dinosaurs had died two (three by Kyoryuger) different ways or the whole can of worms it opens if it was canon to Flashman.
I think it was just "because" logic. :lol:
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Did Toei offically merge the Kamen Rider and Super Sentai worlds together now?

Post by Catastrophe »

I was always under the impression that most Japanese media don't tend to have centralised canon like western media does anyway.

It's best to enjoy it and not think about it too much.

Return to “Off Topic”