DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Re: Toku Group Showings

Post by DaVinci030 »

Zero_the_Fixer wrote:Probably the worst starter stream ever, I would say. It only took like 3 restart, a server relocation, internet resting, OBS disconnecting & restarting, streaming out from a video player instead of the media file and playing the video not maxed out to finally get the stream working properly. It only started to work like an hour from when it should have started.
Yeah. Testing comes first.

In case you forgot to move the IRC/mibbit chat, just use the server irc.synIRC.net with the channel name like #TokuReacts.

neomonpkmn02
Go Go!
Favorite series: Keitai 7
2nd Favorite Series: KR Ryuki
Dreamy: Kitagawa Keiko
Favorite Actor?: Matsumoto Jun
Favorite Band: BACK-ON
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Magic...
Quote: Smile Smile

Post by neomonpkmn02 »

This is weekly right? I went straight for a nap after work and missed the whole deal.
Just your barely qualified hero
Like most people you see everyday, I just existed ~rephrased from Kick Ass
Jehal
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Ryuki
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Jehal »

I forgot about it by the time I got home, unfortunately. I was really tired at that point.
Completed Series

Rider: From Kuuga to Drive, and Ex-Aid to Zi-O
Next Up: Ghost

Sentai: Zyuranger, Kakuranger, From Dekaranger to ToQGer, and Kyuuranger to Ryusoulger
Next Up: Ninninger
Zero_the_Fixer
Gabu

Post by Zero_the_Fixer »

Yes, the stream is a weekly thing, so see you guys there next time. Also I'll move the chat as soon as I can.
shingokun
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Boukenger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by shingokun »

Zero_the_Fixer wrote:Well, the first stream is over now and what a stream it was. Probably the worst starter stream ever, I would say. It only took like 3 restart, a server relocation, internet resting, OBS disconnecting & restarting, streaming out from a video player instead of the media file and playing the video not maxed out to finally get the stream working properly. It only started to work like an hour from when it should have started. Anyways, to the all the people who showed and up and could watch and decided to stick around to watch, thank you so much for you patience. I will definitely try to do way better next time. I hope you who watched it at least got some enjoyment out of it and if it would not be too much to ask to please join us next next for another stream. Hopefully for a much more improved stream.

Yea it was a little rough at first, but Zero got it working after some trial and error. It was a lot of fun though and I look forward to doing it again next week, hopefully we'll get a bigger crowd as we go on.
Zero_the_Fixer
Gabu

Post by Zero_the_Fixer »

Thanks for the kind words Shingo and see you at the next one.

I did what DaVinci030 said and changed the irc chat to the one he mentioned above.
Fraggoth
That's so ridiculous
That's so ridiculous
Quote: "Child of the Sun! Kamen-! Rider-! BLACK-R-X!"

Post by Fraggoth »

Ack, I had intended to be there, but was otherwise detained. I'll definitely try to make the next one.

I've been wanting to start doing a stream of a similar sort of my own, but youse all have gotten to it first. I figger at the very least I can use this as a template, or some kind of object lesson. I've got a big enough archive of all this stuff, I'd love to have a way to start giving back (aside from the usual seeding and such, which I already do as much as I can). By my reckoning, having some sort of weekly (or more or less frequent) stream-a-thon so people can watch all this wonderful media would be a great way to garner and/or gauge interest. Of course, the wall I keep running into in my head is how to get people to start watching in the first place. You folks at least have a starting user base to work with, so I'm very interested in seeing how viewership changes and evolves over time.

Keep going at it!
Zero_the_Fixer
Gabu

Post by Zero_the_Fixer »

Happy to see you interested in the topic Fraggoth. Ah, yes the problems of viewership, a problem on my mind as well when I first had the thoughts of doing this: which was probably even before I joined TV-N. Lucky it seems I wound up in the right place at the right time, so it kinda sorta worked out. Anyway, if you need any "advice" (more like a list of what not to do) then pm me or ask away in the thread. I could be happy to help, also if you or anyone has any ideas they want to try out for the stream or something, get in touch with me. I'm always willing to listening to anything you guys have to say. Lastly, hope you guys enjoy this weeks stream.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Stream starts in 2 hours from this post. (Approximately)

Note, if you join the chat, please try to stay for more than a minute? I see a lot of people joining, asking if anyone's around, then immediately quitting within the same minute. Give people time to make a response.
Zero_the_Fixer
Gabu

Post by Zero_the_Fixer »

So the second stream is over now (no crashes this time). I hope everyone had a good time. Hope to see you guys at the next one.
Zero_the_Fixer
Gabu

Post by Zero_the_Fixer »

This is some info i forgot to pass along to the thread before.

The stream watchers have determined that Yamato is Sailor Moon. Why else do you think he was the only one getting all the new transformations. Also Tusk is Mercury, Sela is Mars, Amu is Venus and Leo is Jupiter. So now Bany Ray(Demande) has kidnapped Yamoto(Sailor Moon) and it's up to the Doubutsu Sailor Senshi to rescue him in next week's episode.

I also forgot to mention this after the first stream. The stream has determined that the reason for the eyes of the lvl 1 Ex-Aid riders being the way they are, is for the sake of Banpresto senpai noticing them. I mean how else are we going to get a srpg rider taisen game.

Anyway, with the important info out of the way I just have one last bit of info that I came upon . I heard a rumor that Ultraman might make an appears in the next week's stream then again I did hear about this from some shifty guy wearing a dodgy pair of shades, so make of that what you will.
Zero_the_Fixer
Gabu

Post by Zero_the_Fixer »

I'm happy to say the second show had more than double the amount of people then the first one. It truly is a joy to see more people joining us for these shows. I know the the first show was quite shaky but the second was a lot better. We are adding more shows to the line up for the next one so if you have any requests for the upcoming streams please let me know. See you guys at the next one.
Zero_the_Fixer
Gabu

Post by Zero_the_Fixer »

We are going to be showing 2 episodes of Garo this week due it being Halloween. Here is the link to the poll to decide the best "Monster of the Week Episode" that will be the second episode shown this week.

Link for users who have an account for this forum : viewtopic.php?f=216&t=20448

Link for users who don't : https://goo.gl/i2gphy

Please cast your vote by the end of Thursday.
Zero_the_Fixer
Gabu

Post by Zero_the_Fixer »

It's Friday morning so I'm closing the polls. The winner is Garo Episode 10: Asmodee. Thank you all for voting and see you guys at tonight's showing.
Zero_the_Fixer
Gabu

Post by Zero_the_Fixer »

Stream starts in 30 minutes.

Return to “Off Topic”