KRDL, a website to direct download Toku, is looking for a taking over (buying and taking care of)

Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

KRDL, a website to direct download Toku, is looking for a taking over (buying and taking care of)

Post by Mandalori »

Hi,

I don't know how many of TV-Nihon's users use KRDL (http://krdl.info/) some of TV-Nihon's files being hosted there, but here's the thing : the owner had some shit happening recently (over the last year or so), and because of that, he can't take care of KRDL anymore. Here's the actual post he did on the main page of his website :
Hey everyone, or anyone that still comes here at least. Last year, I went through some shit, it was fun! Due to that though KRDL really can't run anymore. I am far too busy outside of the interwebs to really continue doing this. There is a nice little system behind KRDL however, plus plenty of content. I would be more than happy to help someone actually take over KRDL (by buying a new server and transferring everything). This person must be technically minded and have good experience with SQL, PHP, NGINX, Python and CentOS (or any RHEL based OS).
[Email me at kamsamnida@protonmail.com if interested]

So yeah, from October of this year KRDL.info will be closing down. I will be holding onto the domain for a year but again I will pass this on if someone wants it, email me :).

One last thing, from the bottom of my heart thank you to all of you. I started KRDL off around 2011/2012 just because torrents were slow. I worked with TVNihon to get KRDL going and it just blossomed from there. I've dealt with a lot of sub groups and met some amazing people, so thank you for everything. Also I was lucky enough to deal with 4chan's /m/, I had a lot of support from 75% of them so I feel relatively lucky...
Take it easy guys.
So his website will be closed down next October and since there was a lot of Toku files, half of them being TV-Nihon's, plus it's pretty easy to use, no adds, mobile compatible, I figured that among the people using TV-Nihon, there might be someone who might be interested in taking over.
Since he got this a while ago, that mean that it's lacking a lot, like the current Sentai and Rider, and those before it.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: KRDL, a website to direct download Toku, is looking for a taking over (buying and taking care of)

Post by takenoko »

How much does it cost to run a server like his?
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: KRDL, a website to direct download Toku, is looking for a taking over (buying and taking care of)

Post by Mandalori »

According to the mails we exchanged in 2015, it's £100 a month, so £1200 a year. I'm not sure how much that would make in euros or in dollars, but after looking on internet, it look like it would be $ 123.772 a month, or $ 1485.480 a year. The owner was able to do it, first with donation, and then two others guys (with which I exchange mails almost every months) took care of the whole cost.
Last edited by Mandalori on Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

123.77 per month and 1485,480 per year. Punctuation is reversed, which makes a big difference.
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Mandalori »

Yeah, I guess so, I'm French so we only use the comma for the decimal.
VerusMaya II
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultraman Mebius, Lupinranger vs Patranger, Kamen Rider Build
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger, Ryukendo
Dreamy: Q
Favorite Band: Calexico
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: FFXIV
Quote: veridis quo
Type: INFP Healer

Post by VerusMaya II »

123.77 per month is only 1485.24 per year though @_@
we are here to take the blame; to take the taunts and live the shame
we are here to make you feel; it terrifies you, but it's real
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Math is hard, let's go shopping.
xiiliea
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Gaia
Favorite Actor?: Fujita Ray
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by xiiliea »

takenoko wrote:Math is hard, let's go shopping.
But hey, it's 24 cents cheaper! Now you can afford it, right?
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Mandalori »

That's what I found by putting £100 and £1200 on a currency converter on internet.

If anyone is interested, he/she can PM me or put something on this thread, and/or send a mail to the owner. Just a warning, the owner said that he had hard time keeping up with his mails sometimes (once he got over one hundred unread mails), so it might be better to both warn me (by PM or by this thread) and to mail him.
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Mandalori »

Just a quick note to say the KRDL is back again in the form of https://krdl.moe/.
Qayyim
Quote: Rider Time Kamen Rider Zi-O

Post by Qayyim »

Hello hi are you Kamsamnida the owner of KRDL I want to ask something why did Kamen Rider Blade Missing Ace Movie 720p Blu Ray can't be downloaded I click on the link https://marvelous.krdl.moe/download/20520 & try to download it but it can't & shows that is page not found ? The file name is [T-N]Kamen_Rider_Blade_Movie_720p[CB0A5B81]Blu.mp4
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

I'm not sure how often he checks our forums. He's a separate entity not related to our group. You might want to reach out to him more directly through his site
Qayyim

Post by Qayyim »

Hello hi are you Takenoko the owner of Tv Nihon subs who keeps all of their subs in your HDD if yes I have a thing to ask you did you keep Kamen RIder Blade Missing Ace Blu Ray 720p copy in your HDD Hard Drive because I was looking for the movie to download it I tried to download it at KRDL for 720p quality in the link https://marvelous.krdl.moe/download/20520 but it did't work it I also tried to download at tracker previously but the seed & leech are 0 did you or anybody anyone else staffs or admins have & keep the copy of the movie Kamen Rider Blade Missing Ace Blu Ray 720p ?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

I don't keep the 720 versions of the files around. Maybe check with krdl's admin to see if they can fix the link?
Qayyim

Post by Qayyim »

But how about the others admins & staffs they possibility have keep at least one copy of the Kamen Rider Blade Missing Ace Blu Ray 720p in their computers right how do I contact to the others admins & staffs ? I want to ask them about this thing ? I am a newbie here & I don't know the others admins & staffs ?

Return to “Off Topic”