Favorite Actor?: Toku? Hiroki Suzuki
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Slot cars
Quote: "The future.... is in the past! Onwards, Aoshima!"
Type: ISFP Composer

How do you watch?

Post by TBustah! »

How do you watch the subs?

I just went directly off the computer for years, and experimented with a DS flashcard (which involved downgrading the files to a point where it didn't seem worth it). Lately, since accumulating so many files in my prolonged absence and finally getting a PS3 (I've been out of work for most of the last decade, sue me), I've taken to putting a few episodes on a flash drive and actually watching it on a TV. It really makes marathoning these things a lot easier since I can sit on a couch. A friend and I did that on his stepdad's PS3 to watch a few episodes of Shinkenger back when it was new. It's really easy since the PS3 can read MP4s out of the box, even directly off a flash drive. I'm thinking of picking up some of those candy toy Ranger Keys, sticking the guts of a flash drive in each one (I've seen some people do this conversion), and loading the associated season onto them.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: How do you watch?

Post by Catastrophe »

Usually just on my computer.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: How do you watch?

Post by takenoko »

If I'm translating and have the Blu-ray, I'll watch it that way first. Otherwise I watch a work raw. If I'm a QCer, I'll watch a qc encode that's about the same quality as the work raw.

Return to “Off Topic”