If you could make a KR show/videogame how would you do it.

eijiman
IXA

If you could make a KR show/videogame how would you do it.

Post by eijiman »

Yeah, you have to sell toys and make it suitable for kids(at least the show):

I would go for the show with this:

No more 1 episode or 2, the story would be more continuous and the monster/problem would sometimes take longer, depending on what are we talking about.
No more singing belts: to be sold, they would be filled with cool effects, and yeah, voices. But not more singing. Belst would be somehing that could be used at dramatic scenes without ruining the mood. Also no more stupid add ons, they would be more serious looking.
All forms would play a part in story: Kinda like Kuuga's, all forms would be used and for me, they would be used from beggining to the end. No more useless 1 time use forms, and no superior forms, at most all forms would get an upgrade like Kuuga's but not one gets left behind.
Cool villains: So kids would also like to buy toys of them, making less forms required.
Suit and weapons would look like if they were made of metal, stones and such. No longer cheap plastic looking ones.
There would be death present, like in the first KR series. Villains should be seen as a threat, not there just to be beaten.
Power levels would be considered at all times, a bunch of normal humans would never be able to hold a KR/monster

About the morals of the show:
I would certainly add something i think many shows lack: Some problems would not be resolved, sometimes the cheater would win, some questions would never be answered and things would happen without any at least visible purpose. Just like in real life, I believe that is a good teaching to kids: Shit happens, deal with it.

Videogame:
This is easy: I would make one featuring the SIC riders, maybe the showa ones. So the story is more free, not having to add the newest rider would make it less rushed, so better gameplay could be added and a more profound story.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: If you could make a KR show/videogame how would you do it.

Post by Lunagel »

The show you're describing is pretty much exactly Amazons.
eijiman
IXA

Re: If you could make a KR show/videogame how would you do it.

Post by eijiman »

Lunagel wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:33 am The show you're describing is pretty much exactly Amazons.
Indeed, Amazons is what KR is without so many restrictions.

Of course I would like that translated to the main shows.

Return to “Off Topic”