Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Who's your favorite fandom couple?

Post by takenoko »

With Valentine's Day a week away, I thought it'd be fun to see what kind of couples you guys like from fandom.

Considering LVSP is almost over, what did you guys think of Sakuya and Umika? I always thought their relationship was kind of weird, especially recently, since she never really seemed interested in him. It just seemed completely one sided, but since the writers didn't really give them anything else to work with, Umika just came off as overly concerned about Sakuya's feelings once their identities were revealed.

I always preferred Kairi and Tsukasa and wish we saw more of their relationship. Tsukasa was always fun when she was being the voice of cool-headed logic. I liked the way she both came close to catching the Lupins' identities while at the same time having a maternal kind of caring for Kairi.

Also, oops, Aoninger and Momoninger accidental cousin incest!

Most WTF was going on there coupling: Nico and Taiga from Ex-Aid. It didn't seem like the writer knew what they wanted to do with those two.
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Re: Who's your favorite fandom couple?

Post by hiro9796 »

Kamen Rider

Build. Sento and Sawa? Or perhaps Miitan and Kazumin? The first one can be likely but not really implied. Most of the time, it was Sento and Misora.

Agito. Did anyone realise that despite all the dispute, Tooru (the eccentric officer) takes a lot of liking with Sumiko (the heavy yakiniku eater and designer of G3, G3-X, and G4)
in the end?

W. Philip and Wakana? Big No with Capital N! They're real siblings. It would had been better if they are not blood-related.

Ex-Aid. Duh. Emu and Asuna (Poppy). Love know no bounds whether you are human or program.

Blade. How about Hajime and Amane? They're no different than Hayate and Nagi from Hayate no Gotoku.

Gaim. I really would had love Yoko and Kaito together. I'm not that much of a fan for Kouta and Mai. Not to mention Mai and Mitsuzane.

Sentai

Lupin VS Pat. I would had prefer Kei-chan and Tsukasa or Tsukasa and Sakuya. I am not really that much of a fan this series OTP Romeo-Juliet style.

TOQger. I always like Tokacchi-Mio and Hikari-Kagura. OMG they are still underage to develop that, according to the series finale but then on their returns its fine.

Kyouryuger. Never really mentioned much but I do took a liking with Nossan and Candelilla.

Go-Busters. Sakurada Hiromu and Saotome Reika (self-proclaimed Pink Buster). Just realised it. It's the earlier version of Romeo Juliet pairing before Umika and Sakuya.

Shinkenger. Mako and Ryuunosuke or Chiaki Kotoha. Either way that works.

Go-Onger. Obviously Sousuke Miu. It's like Earth and Heaven, in terms of what kind of vehicle they used.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

>Agito. Did anyone realise that despite all the dispute, Tooru (the eccentric officer) takes a lot of liking with Sumiko (the heavy yakiniku eater and designer of G3, G3-X, and G4)
in the end?

Yeah, but I'm sure Ozawa hates Houjou. He was fun to watch, but he's really a total bastard.

>Gaim. I really would had love Yoko and Kaito together. I'm not that much of a fan for Kouta and Mai. Not to mention Mai and Mitsuzane.

I always liked Kaito and Mai. I always felt like they brought out more from each other than Kouta or Mitsuzane.

>Go-Busters. Sakurada Hiromu and Saotome Reika (self-proclaimed Pink Buster). Just realised it. It's the earlier version of Romeo Juliet pairing before Umika and Sakuya.

Oh, I wouldn't have minded more Pink Buster. I thought she was a great character.

>Shinkenger. Mako and Ryuunosuke or Chiaki Kotoha. Either way that works.

Mako is kind of motherly and Chiaki is kind of a kid. Maybe that'd work out?
msf232
Faiz
Dreamy: 민지여신
Favorite Band: Dreamcatcher
My boom: Nothing definite, changes from time to time
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by msf232 »

takenoko wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:20 pm >Agito. Did anyone realise that despite all the dispute, Tooru (the eccentric officer) takes a lot of liking with Sumiko (the heavy yakiniku eater and designer of G3, G3-X, and G4)
in the end?

Yeah, but I'm sure Ozawa hates Houjou. He was fun to watch, but he's really a total bastard.
Didn't the show imply that Sumiko liked Tooru?

I thought that was obvious from that last scene
Finished:
Dairanger, Shinkenger, Kyoryuger–キングオージャー
Kuuga–Geats
Nexus, R/B
Ryukendo, Rescue Force
スパイダーマン
CH THE LIVE
Akibaranger, Akiba S痛
Wakusaver S2, Jyuukaizar
CPH GandD
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

I mean, I think she respects the guy, but I never got the impression that she liked him.

Return to “Off Topic”