Superhero Time on hold. Thanks Corona

FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Superhero Time on hold. Thanks Corona

Post by FangTrigger »

I found this article while looking for information on Zero-One's final form. TL;DR- Superhero Time, as well as some other anime shows, will not produce any new episodes after their May broadcast.

Words can't express how pissed off I am that this virus is taking away everything I loved to do and watch. First I lost my gym, then my job, now I can't even have my tokusatsu? I swear, if I could physically kick a virus in the balls, I'd send the Corona virus straight to the sun.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Superhero Time on hold. Thanks Corona

Post by takenoko »

Thanks, Corona
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by hiro9796 »

Yeah, everything is never the same anymore. You can't visit relative's house even in the same green zone. Unemployment rate increase, tv shows got suspended, job seekers like me will still remain job seekers unless new idea comes to be job creators, wearing new clothes for festival is pointless for everyone that gathers around to see each other because you can't celebrate together. Public transports not enough because of the social distancing policy, only half of the seats were filled. And for Bandai and toy companies, toys definitely will be produced in a messed up schedule.

It's a lot frustrating to everything. For me, the animation of Sword Art Online Alicization War of Underworld is almost over but it delayed. I was so looking forward how they adapt the remaining parts as an animation. And of course, Zero One is getting to the good part too. What the hell?!

Man, are we all supposed to sit at home, use Netflix as the main channel for everything?

Corona, just hurry up and become harmless so we can bid you an eternal adieu.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

I can't find a source other than that image, which I don't doubt is real, just doesn't give all that much information. If it's from a TV magazine then it could be for the 17th on or just June onwards, but it's impossible to say without more context.

Anywhere from 1-4 episodes remaining, though my guess is probably only 1-2 as those schedules don't come out much in advance.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

It was bound to happen at some point. It's better that the safety of the cast and crew is put as a priority.

Childrens karate bugman toy commercials can wait. Other things are more important.
Kurokage X
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Garo Makai Senki
Dreamy: Kiriko
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Yakuza Video Games
Quote: "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why its called the present." Unknown
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Kurokage X »

As much as this sucks, it's inevitable. If a show is more important than the safety of cast and crew, especially when one of the stars was infected, then someone needs to get their priorities in order
Currently Watching
Super Sentai: Kiramager
Kamen Rider: Saber
Ultraman: Z

Finished Watching
Super Sentai: Go Onger-Gokaiger, Kyoryuger Onward
Kamen Rider: Kuuga, Kabuto, Kiva, Fourze Onward
Ultraman: Gaia, Nexus, X, Orb-R/B
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

JEFusion isn't exactly a reliable source either. There's a reason Rangerboard banned people from posting news from it.

Wait for an actual official announcement.
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

I think it's officially confirmed now.
Spoiler
The newest episode of Zero-One had a preview for a recap special in place of the usual preview.
EDIT:
According to Natalie, Zero-One’s two-parter “President Special” will be on air starting next week. After that Vulcan’s “Shooting Special” will be on air. For Kiramager, Episode ZERO will be on air next week, followed by “Director’s Cut” versions of Ep. 1 and 2.
Kamen Rider Zero-One will be airing the "President's Special" which is a recap of the episodes so far told from Aruto and Izu's perspective. It will also look into the mysterious "long-haired" Izu. Parts 1 and 2 will be aired for the next 2 weeks, followed by a Fuwa version.
Mashin Sentai Kirameiger will air Episode Zero next week, followed by exclusive cut versions of Episodes 1 and 2 for the following 2 weeks.

Both programs have a special episode broadcast planned in the future, and that date will be announced as soon as it has been decided.
Last edited by Go-On Macaroni on Sat May 09, 2020 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited with new info.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

At least there is something new in place to watch.

If you need your toku hit badly, go watch some old goodies you've saved on your hard drive. I'm doing Kabuto again at the moment.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

So new footage concludes this week, although the programs nominally continue for a while. At least Kiramager will be easy to do, but takenoko's gonna be pissed off to have to do three weeks of recap episodes
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Lunagel wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 7:12 pm So new footage concludes this week, although the programs nominally continue for a while. At least Kiramager will be easy to do, but takenoko's gonna be pissed off to have to do three weeks of recap episodes
So angy!
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT

Post by Catastrophe »

I bet they regret having that recap in the middle of the series now!

Return to “Off Topic”