Favorite series: Stargate Atlantis
Dreamy: Azrael
Favorite Actor?: Yes I like Cheese
Favorite Band: HarkleFarkle
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Spoilers suck dawg

Post by SiegeDragomon »

Spoilers suck dawg
Last edited by SiegeDragomon on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sometimes it's best to just go along with it and avoid the explosions, other times it's fun to be the one with the detonator and an evil laugh.
zeta_gundam
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Re: Enough with the bloody spoilers!

Post by zeta_gundam »

Some people just dun read the rules I guess (either that or they blatantly go against them).

If you wanna spoil things, scram. If you wanna be spoiled, go search the net, spoilers are everywhere.
harpdevil
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W / GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger

Post by harpdevil »

Hear hear! Totally agree, nothing I hate more than spoilers. I don't understand why people do that, why post a load of info for episodes none of us have watched yet, especially when no-one has asked for that information in the first place! I don't see any logic in it, if its a show you enjoy why would you look up what happens and ruin it for yourself. They must be impatient to the point of madness, would rather read what happens than wait and enjoy the show.
Image Demon beasts called Horrors live in the darkness. This is a story of a Makai Knight who cuts down the Horrors. You better not look away.
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Saejima Kouga »

Remember that we have a report post button for when that sort of thing arises and a regular member catches it before a staff member. It's that button on the bottom right of the post with the yellow ! in it.
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.
IanPro
Kamen Knight
Favorite Band: High n' Mighty Color

Post by IanPro »

Amen!
I can dance too!
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

I never realised the "!" was yellow.
KickHopper
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR W & Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Keitei Sousakan 7
Dreamy: Why yes I am
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Hiroyuki
Favorite Band: Royksopp
My boom: Film Noir
Quote: "Walking the path of Hell, the man who serves no one."

Post by KickHopper »

Can I recommend this to be stickied? For truth!
ImageImage
Mr Boo Boo
Infinity
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger
Favorite Band: M-Flo, Bennie K
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Post by Mr Boo Boo »

i've been coming to TV-Nihon for years for subs b.c i know they do a great job and as much as i want to be more active in the boards i just cant b.c of the chance to people talking about spoilers and what not. i come to enjoy the show and read peoples after thoughts of the episodes. i know i am not well know but more of a lurker but i do come here b.c i love the shows that tv-nihon work so hard to bring out to us and i dont want to be spoiled by those who thinks its right to do so

so please...no more spoilers....its about as bad as spam O.O
DrinkItDown
RYUKI TARDFACE
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Dreamy: Faiz Bar Tender chic
Favorite Band: L'Arc en Ciel
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Cars i suppose

Post by DrinkItDown »

I don't care either way, as I am pretty much immune to spoiler dissapointment.

However, QUIT FUCKING RUINING IT FOR EVERYONE ELSE.
Old school TVN member
formerly FA|RokkumanEXE
SiegeDragomon
Honey System

Post by SiegeDragomon »

Ack im on the front page now! *hides in a box*
Sometimes it's best to just go along with it and avoid the explosions, other times it's fun to be the one with the detonator and an evil laugh.
Anime_freek22
Train man
Favorite series: GARO/Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Fuuma no Kojirou
Favorite Band: UVERworld
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: well dressed pickles
Quote: "You were right all along Finn. Now I'm going to cut out Bubblegum's heart, and make out with it."

Post by Anime_freek22 »

Be proud! That way, everyone can learn about how the majority feels on spoilers, and maybe will stop once they know a crowd can internet lynch them.
I lost The Game!
SiegeDragomon
Honey System

Post by SiegeDragomon »

B-Henshin!
Kamen rider box!
In the name of justice all spoilers will be destroyed!
CarterSensei
Gao

Post by CarterSensei »

Much like Mr. Boo Boo, I'm a long time テレビ日本 fan (Sorry, that was a cheap excuse to test writing in Japanese on this forum). I've been meaning to become more involved here but I have a policy of staying quiet unless I feel I have something worthwhile to say. I agree that spoilers are just not cool, but there is one area where this is open for debate: Kamen Rider Decade.

What about spoilers for the completed series that Decade and co. interact with? The general rule is that once a series is over, then it's open season. For example, mentioning that the wild child shown in the first episode of Gekiranger
Spoiler
becomes Gekired

would not be considered a spoiler (I hope). Or when something is so old and well known that it's common knowledge, for example:
Spoiler
Darth is the dad. Rosebud was his sled.

Decade deals with shows that have been over for years. Is talking about something that happens during the last half of Kabuto (such as the kick/punch hopper duo) a spoiler? The series ended two years ago. But if someone hasn't seen the series, talking about a major plot point is a spoiler. What should be considered off-limits?

Furthermore, the parallel world concept of Decade leads itself to "I wonder why they changed this, that, and the other thing" conversations. Such discussions would be spoiler-riffic for the completed series. Should they be forbidden? Or should forum readers simply know what they're getting into when they look at decade threads?

The same logic applies to crossover movie specials. XX vs. YY if XX ended last year, can we mention that the sixth XXger was XXred's long lost goldfish?

OK, that's the end of the essay, but I wanted to give a big THANK YOU to everyone at TVN not just for the entertaining shows, but for all the help you've been with my Japanese listening skills. I'm currently living in Niigata-ken and kids shows like Sentai and Kamen Rider are about my limit as far as Japanese TV is concerned. I watch the shows on TV and then use your subs as a test to see how much I understood. It's been extremely helpful. ありがとうございます!
einvaust
Go Go!

Post by einvaust »

i am sorry cause i mention one rider name that should not be mention on one forum and i am already edited the post now.
so for further future, i will not make mistake again. so sorry.
Fidchell
Anime skin is so smooth
Favorite series: Evangelion
2nd Favorite Series: Digimon 01
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: .hack//

Post by Fidchell »

In my case i don't mind spoilers anymore, i watch for the sake of midnlessly watching and maybe sometimes theorizing on my own... But i know how a lot of people hate to be spoiled so i have alwatys tried to avoid posting anything that theorizes and just go with what the discussion itself has, and maybe a random though on the episode.

However i do see how a lot of people spoil for no reason, even if I actually have gone and spoiled things to myself, i always ALWAYS keep it to myself because i looked for them (even if i don't always spoil myself on purpose... the internet is a VERY scary place) So to spoilermen out there, please refrain from doing so fo rthe sake of everybody who does not liked to be spoiled...

Return to “Off Topic”