Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider 555
Favorite Actor?: Jackie Chan
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: takoyaki
Quote: Because Takumi is Takumi.

Re: so i'll be going to college...

Post by Darkster »

tennomichi wrote:aha! that's pretty nice yeah networking!

so you're saying i should get to know those people?

anyway... 3 days left to go (TT^TT)
Yes. The more people you can rely on, the less pressures you'll have to feel. If you can create a giant network of people, you can help them out while they help you, and it's 100% beneficial for everyone if it's done correctly.
tennomichi
Salami Commander
Favorite series: deka,shinken,bouken
2nd Favorite Series: KR 電王,W,DCD
Dreamy: 矢島舞身、鈴木愛理、中島早貴
Favorite Actor?: yama-p
Favorite Band: MIWA,℃-ute,Buono!
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: This forum and fb
Quote: 東洋の魔女?ー鈴木&梅田

Post by tennomichi »

Today's my last day here in my home... so thank you for your suggestions. However, I wasn't able to eat cheddar cheese during my break...

@rizefall: don't talk to stranger? how am i gonna make friends haha

anyway, Thank you TV-Nihon. When breaks comes i'll finish up the unfinished series
オレは天の道を行き全てを司る男
i think i learned my lesson
EndlessWaltz24
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger
Dreamy: Hirata Yuka (Mele)
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by EndlessWaltz24 »

Lol, just have a lot of fun in college while keeping up with your work.

A lot of people tend to swing one way or another and end up either regretting not studying enough because they had too much fun or regretting not ever having the chance to have fun. Join clubs that interest you and even some of the random ones and try to stick with it. If you do, chances are, you'll probably build your network through them for a good while. Also, don't feel obligated to stick with these people for the next four years because you know them. There's a decent chance that you might not hang around with them after freshman year because of differences in whatever. Finally, studying-wise, seriously try to get your work done before you go do other things. Although you don't need to stress yourself over getting a 4.0 freshman year, but it helps when you start taking your specialized classes which will probably kill your GPA. Otherwise, you'll find yourself condemned to a summer of studying to retake a graduate school test because you didn't do too well on your first try (like me T.T) or in a less advantageous position for a job because entry-level jobs do check on stuff like your GPA.

Seriously though, enjoy your college years cuz those 4/5 years go by fast
Darkster
Kamen Knight

Post by Darkster »

EndlessWaltz24 wrote:Lol, just have a lot of fun in college while keeping up with your work.

A lot of people tend to swing one way or another and end up either regretting not studying enough because they had too much fun or regretting not ever having the chance to have fun. Join clubs that interest you and even some of the random ones and try to stick with it. If you do, chances are, you'll probably build your network through them for a good while. Also, don't feel obligated to stick with these people for the next four years because you know them. There's a decent chance that you might not hang around with them after freshman year because of differences in whatever. Finally, studying-wise, seriously try to get your work done before you go do other things. Although you don't need to stress yourself over getting a 4.0 freshman year, but it helps when you start taking your specialized classes which will probably kill your GPA. Otherwise, you'll find yourself condemned to a summer of studying to retake a graduate school test because you didn't do too well on your first try (like me T.T) or in a less advantageous position for a job because entry-level jobs do check on stuff like your GPA.

4/5 of a year? What? Do you mean 4-5 years? I feel like that paper clip in Microsoft Word right now... All I can say now is, if you didn't try hard in High School (like me), do well in college. You'll be surprised at how many people who try in High School fail in college. If you can do a little better each time, you'll be better than before (obviously) and when you look back, everything else will look like kids' stuff. Almost everything now does to me and I haven't done much to begin with. :lol:
EndlessWaltz24
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger
Dreamy: Hirata Yuka (Mele)
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by EndlessWaltz24 »

^Lol, yea I meant 4-5 years. I'd be so surprised to see a guy finish college in 4/5 of a year XD
Darkster
Kamen Knight

Post by Darkster »

EndlessWaltz24 wrote:^Lol, yea I meant 4-5 years. I'd be so surprised to see a guy finish college in 4/5 of a year XD
I think you'd be more than surprised if that happened. :lol: Though it would be nice.
tennomichi
Salami Commander
Favorite series: deka,shinken,bouken
2nd Favorite Series: KR 電王,W,DCD
Dreamy: 矢島舞身、鈴木愛理、中島早貴
Favorite Actor?: yama-p
Favorite Band: MIWA,℃-ute,Buono!
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: This forum and fb
Quote: 東洋の魔女?ー鈴木&梅田

Post by tennomichi »

haha! back for a few minutes. i don't have class currently and i'm using the library's computer.

i actually have to go through a 3 years of diploma and another 3 years of degree it's gonna take a while...
EndlessWaltz24 wrote:Lol, just have a lot of fun in college while keeping up with your work.

thanks for the advice.

my university actually counts the co-curriculum for the grade so i'm really pissed
オレは天の道を行き全てを司る男
i think i learned my lesson

Return to “Off Topic”