Motorcycle question

For the Riders we have not graced with our touch...yet
SwordKing
7X

Motorcycle question

Post by SwordKing »

Did any Kamen Rider, either main or secondary, ever use a Harley Davidson motorcycle?
In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two seperate, yet equally important groups: The police, who investigate crimes, and the giant robots, who do battle with the bad guys' giant robots. These are their stories.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Motorcycle question

Post by Catastrophe »

I don't think so. All the Hesei Bikes are Honda as far as I know, except Accel uses a Ducati in his human form.

I think the Showa ones were a different model, but I can't remember off the top of my head.
Kamen Rider Ookalf
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Kamen Rider Ookalf »

Actually, Super-1 did drive a Harley, called the V-Machine. As far as I know he's the only one to do so.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

My bad. I couldn't find anything on the first few Showa riders so I just gave up looking.

EDIT: Suzuki. lol. Super-1 had both a Suzuki (Blue Version) and a Harley (V-Machine).
charlie426
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Wizard

Post by charlie426 »

Actually i also have a question on the motorcycles.... was the motorcycle of kamen rider kaixa (AKA Side Bassha) was really based on a real model?

Return to “Kamen Rider”